Bic Bilbao Angler test.

maidstonemike

hi maidstone same here except i have a full gale ,i had that picture too then woke up !!! we can dream though :rolleyes:

:fishing1::1a::thumbs:

It was sunny when I was there but then the sun came back norhtwards with Seadoodavid :sun::sun::sun:

Will try and bring it back with me if I make it back in September, it should have warmed up bythen! ha ha :cold:

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv'e just looked at Metcheck, and can't see much improvement for a couple of weeks. :wallbash:

poop :2:

hi SDD my next door neighbour has just bought a prowler (the new model with ff transducer mount ) and he does not fish :wallbash:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

poop :2:

hi SDD my next door neighbour has just bought a prowler (the new model with ff transducer mount ) and he does not fish :wallbash:

How frustrating!! A fellow bean should swap you JT, go on, ask him :thumbs: he he :lol:

Has Iron Stores stock recovered from my visit yey? ha ha

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

How frustrating!! A fellow bean should swap you JT, go on, ask him :thumbs: he he :lol:

Has Iron Stores stock recovered from my visit yey? ha ha

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

he is still reeling from the price so i think that's a non starter (it had crossed my mind though ) :rolleyes:

have not been in for a while , tend to buy things i do not need :rolleyes:

:thumbs:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

he is still reeling from the price so i think that's a non starter (it had crossed my mind though ) :rolleyes:

have not been in for a while , tend to buy things i do not need :rolleyes:

:thumbs:

See, thats where you are going wrong! Like I explained to my misses:

IT'S NOT ABOUT NEED ~~~~~~~~ IT'S ABOUT WANT!!! :thumbs:

Heh heh! :black_eye:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

They have got to be having alaugh :headhurt: Saw this vessel in action at tywyn the other week and quite frankly I wouldnt set out in it on the boating lake at alton towers :yucky: Sorry if that upsets some one but some times you have to bite the bullet and be honest! If your happy with a skoda then fire away!! All these websites firing awy and giving rave reviews on free bees are doing a great diservice <_<

Was there two bilbaos? probably it was me and my mate.

Was there two bilbaos? probably it was me and my mate.

you mean they have sold more than one :rolleyes::oops:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

you mean they have sold more than one :rolleyes::oops:

Hey come on now dont take the p**s Have you even tried the bilbaos. Its the first kayak I have had and I am really impressed it handles the waves just as good as any other kayak. We went out last sunday to muck about in the waves Which were big and it handelled the waves brilliantly and if I fall off (which doesnt happen very often) I can get on it in less than ten seconds So dont knock the bilbaos they are good kayaks even if they are made by a biro company