OK Prowler Trident

SpeciMan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That is the design I would buy without question were I in the market. Central fish hatch/storage hatch, wave deflector plate for the fishfinder, perhaps I'll ebay the P15's at the end of the year for one. It's spot on for my needs by the look of things.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Should be with us August/September - may debut at the Southampton

Tried it last week on the Puget Sound & it has a little more volume than the 15/Elite with a couple of nice toys added. We'll be running it alongside the Elite - haven't got a price yet but certainly will cost more.

Bloody gobby Americans jumping the gun...I'm still jetlagged from the trip!!

Regards

Andrew

(Johnson Outdoors UK)

Wow! That is the design I would buy without question were I in the market. Central fish hatch/storage hatch, wave deflector plate for the fishfinder, perhaps I'll ebay the P15's at the end of the year for one. It's spot on for my needs by the look of things.

Presumably to try and cover up the problem that Fishfinders are not in any way waterproof, as so many people have found out to their cost <_<

wave deflector

diy :-clear plastic bag

I'm glad that kayak is 15 foot long and won't go in my garage or I would want one :rolleyes:

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

She is a beaut!

Has it been tried and tested yet?

How much?

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse