coarse fishing rhyl

jimba

I am staying in rhyl next month,close to the harbour pub.Can anyone recomend a coarse fishing venue close by as I have no transport.Also could I fish in the harbour using a carp rod ?.Any info would be appreciated.

This link may help you.

http://www.betws-y-coed.co.uk/activi/fishi...e%20fishing.htm

Regards.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

There is a lake close by to the Funfair. And if you go to the Market at TYR PRINCE on a Saturday or Sunday a guy cllaed ANDY will be there and will give you all the Info/Tackle you could need!! Mention my name "Chris Goddard"!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

therse a hook a duck at the fair in rhyl

seriously there is a tackle shop in rhyl near the fair its mostly sea fishing tuff but the bloke who runs it does a fair bit of coarse fishing so he should be abl to helptry the river for flatties and the very odd mullet and pack a few lures in case any bass should show I think the lake is marine Ive never fished it so could be wrong