air arms s410 tdr

Selling my rifle looking for £450 ono or will swap for s410, quality rifle excellent for mooching, light weight powerfull and accurate, comes with hawke deben scope.

heres some info....... note price new, good saving.

Air Arms TDR - Take Down Rifle

This long-awaited rifle from Air Arms has been well received in the shop. It is no secret that this take-down style rifle based on the incredibly successful S410 action, has been built as a contender to the take-down multishot crown currently held by the Logun S-16S.

Benefitting from a tried and tested multishot action, magazine and cylinder, this rifle will not suffer from the teething troubles usually associated with new rifles.

So here are the features you get from this lean, mean shooting machine

10-shot magazine - one of the most reliable on the market

Take-Down style - the shoulder stock and silencer remove easily for compact transportation

Adjustable shoulder-stock cheekpiece tailors the fit

Adjustable recoil pad for easy fit adjustment

Air Arms silencer supplied as standard - big head screw means quick fitting and removal

New style two-stage trigger incorporates safety catch

In-built pressure gauge

Accessory rail on the forestock for easy fitting of a bipod

The shoulder stock has room underneath for two spare magazines

Fits neatly into the compact bag supplied with the rifle, complete with carry handle and rucksack straps

Weight 2.6kg 5.7lbs

Length Including Silencer 99cm 38.9inches

Shots per Charge 40 shots in .22 cal

Power The velocity of the rifle has been set by the manufacturer close to the legal 12ft lbs limit using Air Arms Field pellets. We therefore deem this rifle to be a full power rifle.

Warranty Air Arms Limited Liability Warranty for 12 months from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship and is transferable to any subsequent owner within the warranty period.

A word about licensing You do not need any licence in the mainland UK to purchase or use this rifle. Please refer to Airgun Laws for a full explanation of UK airgun laws.

Product Name Description Price Quantity

Air Arms TDR - Take Down Rifle .22cal includes gun, magazine, silencer & gunbag

SORRY TEMP OUT OF STOCK £536.95

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

HARDLY surprising!!! WHAT a nice rifle!!! I would have been interested myself, but have discovered that Air Rifle hunting is NOT allowed in France!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))