Kayakfishing Chat - continues

Newt

We last had Prowler posting on page #6 of This thread

quote:

"at 42 yo probably not as fit as I think I am"

It's only a number mate and i can tell ya there's plenty of life left at 42 I should know

plus once you get paddling you will be surprised at how fit you get, you will be back on form once you have landed ya fifth Tope.

[ 11. March 2005, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We let the first 'add a word' thread in the non-fishing section get really long a while back and finally figured out that when someone opened it to reply, the entire forum wobbled.

BTW - from your profile I see we are in the same line of work - - I'm just a few time zones west of you.

[ 11. March 2005, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Aha Great job isn't it...sometimes, i work in an office with 50 moaners all determined to break their computers and the network

North Carolina eh, Stripers country (no not strippers)

Those stripped Bass look fantastic

[ 12. March 2005, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Stripers - great fish. Get large, fight hard, taste great, tolerate water from open ocean to fresh water lakes.

I'm lucky - only have to worry with a server farm, the routers, and switches. PCs & printers are serviced by another group of folks altogether.

"Another computer expert ! You could be busy on these boards"

I'd be only to glad to help in any way possible.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Feeling fit at 41 /42 , there is a guy in the states who is 71 I think, and hes still paddling , and good on him.

Im 51 , and feel fine , its just pulling the Yak up hill that Knackers me now, one of our launch sites is a little steep :D , by the time we get to the top of the hill, Im breathing through my ar88e :D

Arrrrgh, the joys of youth.......

YY :)

Aha Yakity time for your new project, a motorised kayak cart

[ 12. March 2005, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15