Florida Inshore Saltwater NewSmyrnaBeach Daytona Orlando

Late summer 2015 has been good fishing as well as catching, higher water levels after the last few weeks of a good typical afternoon rainy season, lots of baitfish schools, still lots of good fun Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River fishing going on, with the higher water Redfish hunting locations shift to previously very shallow grass flats now with a favorable depth of 1 to 2 feet deep, also shorelines in places now a good depth, with water out from the islands now deeper. The summer water being cloudy, baits with scent or vibrations can lead the fish to be able to find the offering, some of the largest Seatrout of the year can be caught on a shallow fished bait intended for Redfish, such is the case of this jumbo 29” Speck Fernando caught with me next to a shallow water oyster bar in the Edgewater backcountry.......................

WBDTpq.jpg

On the same trip young Joey caught this nice Redfish early morning at our first fishing spot, several more Trout also caught this morning on live pigfish baits in the north Mosquito Lagoon backcountry..............................

Mr9gHB.jpg

Repeat clients from Pennsylvania had a very fun flats fishing trip, young Lucas caught his very first Redfish.........................

45ZB4A.jpg

..................and brother Luke with one of the Trout caught...................

9dHtSz.jpg

Gotta love a sunrise Redfish at the first stop of the morning like this 28” fish caught by Mike, they had me slip in this photo, the Mike and Mike show.........................

uSgWN5.jpg

Regular client Darrell with a vacation home in Ponce Inlet brought his friend along on a Mosquito Lagoon flats trip, another good first spot Redfish bite with 4 up to 30”, then off to Trout fishing with quite a few specks, Brad with a good Red picture.........................

vVbrOh.jpg

New clients from north Florida had a great Redfish result with 6 spot tails , 4 of them were about 31” along with a couple smaller ones, Matt with one of the good ones...........................

lfnAwQ.jpg

.................and Don shows off another one..............................

IRFDHQ.jpg

Mixed bag variety trips as always are much fun, catching lots of many different species, easy less challenging style of light tackle fishing going for big numbers of fish, including Trout, Mangrove Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, and Sheepshead, to name a few, my brand new boat the 2015 GulfShore 20’ by Young Boats is great for my Mosquito Lagoon fishing charters.......................

wAbw4P.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Near Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, and Orlando, East Central Florida

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
See my website http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

MOSQUITO LAGOON FLATS FISHING AND INDIAN RIVER

BACKCOUNTRY MIXED BAG SALTWATER FISHING TRIPS

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com