which is the best kayak and why

welshcaster

I would, but then you too would have to buy a house by the sea and close to the Broads as well as a kayak for her.

The best option, however, is not to have a word with her at all, just disappear when she's not looking!

tried to get her in one ,as did my neighbour with his mrs two flat no,s . being on a island means we are very close to the sea ,wonderful coastline . we took his prowler on it.s maiden voyage last sunday also gave me a chance to get back in the water . just did a bit of paddling as he does not fish (yet ,working on him)

:thumbs:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS you aint bringing no BIC to my neck of the woods

Your right Martin, you are in mid wales, I'm going to the coast. :thumbs:

He he, he got yer there Britas :thumbs:

Good to see its all calming down a bit :clap2: Nearly had to get you all together and mad drunk till you staggered about saying "I wuv you, your my bestest mate hic :drunk:

:D:D:D

:wub:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

strange thing the internet!! I took the little whistling fella to mean I'm staying out of this / here we go again , and gave a little chuckle!! Others viewed it differently obviously.

Have to agree, I took the :whistling: to be a nice bit of self mocking irony. It did get a bit ugly for a couple of posts, but c'mon, everyone's had their say and MM has shown he can take it on the chin. Think he deserves a break.

Think you fellas need a geography lesson :blink:

North , Mid and South wales . All 3 areas of the principality have coastal areas.

Now sit down at the back and pay attention. Mike , how many times have I told you not to stick your biro up your nose :headhurt:

Ok Prowler 13

Good to see its all calming down a bit :clap2: Nearly had to get you all together and mad drunk till you staggered about saying "I wuv you, your my bestest mate hic :drunk:

:D:D:D

:wub:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

hi dave had good first paddle since my opp sunday ,then we had a couple of glasses in the smugglers to celibrate after loading the two prowlers on the roof . wait till i get my lift rack to help in my old age lol . wiil post a piccy when it comes . :thumbs:

summer is supposed to start in september . i hope it,s this year ;)

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Well I'm sorry but I stand by my post's. Mike was being a plonker when he talked about ripping someone in half.

Mike you state that you realise that thing's said in written word dont always come across as intended, well that is what smillies are for. If you are saying it in jest then use a smiley :thumbs:

Apart from that I do hope you have a lovely time in west wales, if you have time you would be welcome here down in sunny Tenby ;)

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Quote: Now sit down at the back and pay attention. Mike , how many times have I told you not to stick your biro up your nose headhurt.gif

Well as long as I don't accidently stick it up my ar#e when beaching I don't mind. The Bic is a bit wide.

I'm bidding on e-bay for a Bic Scapa................ :o

Edited by maidstonemike

Good luck with the auction Mike. Wouldn't mind a paddle of the Scapa looks quite swift and if it does weigh the stated 23kgs it should be easy to manage off water - the volumes quite low though -something to be aware of - the description mentions it will take one an adult and a child. Doesn't mention in the description if it includes the cockpt enclosure system - might not be worth having anyway unless you're heading out in winter and want the biting wind kept off you.

-----------------------------------

Second thoughts, thinking back to last winter, there was no biting wind down here!

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Yes Speci, I'm going to ask about that. I'm probably going to be outbid anyway, people seem to go silly bidding for kayaks. A Bilbao went for almost new price the other day, including taps, but they were gold plated. :thumbs:

As for the child seat, so has the Bilbao, but only in fairly calm sea, and a small child age about 7, otherwise it's have a bath time.

Just checked e-bay, I'm the highest bidder, but it won't last. The Scapa is from £450 to £499 new. Iv'e only bid £156.

Edited by maidstonemike

That's interesting Mike, was at a demo day yesterday and caught Richi sat in this:

871198875_99a131b9cc_o.jpg

Asked him what he thought of it and he said:

871198895_68d96d909c_o.jpg

Sorry had to be done :clap2: I'll get my coat :rolleyes:

Sm :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com