Bic boats

noodle996

Sorry i know that they are not kayaks but do any of you have one of these or any feed back on them it will be purely for pike fishing and storage problems prevent me from having a proper boat

http://www.bicsportboats.com/

am more interested in the larger 252 but may consider the sportyak if any one thinks they're worth it

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i know that they are not kayaks but do any of you have one of these or any feed back on them it will be purely for pike fishing and storage problems prevent me from having a proper boat

am more interested in the larger 252 but may consider the sportyak if any one thinks they're worth it

Oh No!! :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

Not again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

mm is that a reveiw of one of the canoes not the boats that was on there. not adverse to buying a canoe type of thing but the floor space in the 252 looks far more usable and safer for the pike than a canoe does

take it thats a negative response then

No mate, not the boat / yaks, just the debate ha ha :thumbs:

Personal choice is just that, personal and whatever floats your boat works (groans at cr@p pun!)

All kayaks work for different purposes and I would never let anyone put me off my choice :thumbs: Advice, yes, needless crticism, no! Try one if you can, and if you like it and it does what you want.....get it! Easy!

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

Only possible advantage I can see is if you definitely want to use an outboard; some people have trolling motors on their yaks, but it may be easier to fit an engine on one of these. Otherwise, forget it, a yak is infinitely more versatile and efficient in every department. Don't think you'll get much positive response on a kayak forum :schmoll:

Edited by paintfly

For all my comments re the Bics on my recent trip to pembrokeshire I saw loads of them !! All without exception were paddled by smiling people obviously enjoying themselves and thats what its ultimately about. With regards to a boat i'm saying nothing!! :rolleyes:

Ok Prowler 13