Bic boats

noodle996

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree with Mike that tenby is a dump :headhurt:

:o :o Watch it you, I will be driving through your toon on Sunday morning :bangin:;)

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

yes it will be fitted with two motors one 54lb electric and a 4hp petrol. can you stand up in kayaks?

if not the 252 suits me more as ill be able to fish with lures more efficiently

I asked about them as no doubt most of you seem quite serious about fishing from kayaks and just wondered if you had or knew of anyone who had tried these things

yes it will be fitted with two motors one 54lb electric and a 4hp petrol. can you stand up in kayaks?

I asked about them as no doubt most of you seem quite serious about fishing from kayaks and just wondered if you had or knew of anyone who had tried these things

Some of the wider kayaks are stable enough to stand up on, but as far as I know, most kayak fly fishermen don't feel the need to.

I can stand up on my BGP but why would you want to? I can cast flies, lures or baits sitting down. The kayak is so stealthy that you can run over fish before they know your there. I had 12 pike and 1 zander in a couple of hour a few weeks ago, better than any boat I've been in.

I also have an electric motor fitted which is good for about 20 miles :thumbs:

I'm not saying Kayaks are better than boat, nor are they worse, just differant and certainly more fun. :fishing:

Bb

yes,but only if they are pink :headhurt:

stability.jpg

as you can see they are very stable :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph