Invisible Lead Fishing Weight

Fish4Fun1

Hi All,

Im new to this forum, but not fishing. I recieve a monthly edition of IYCF and I cannot believe what I have seen. A 100% invisible lead fishing weight. When placed in water, you can't see it. The review says that it is the best thing since sliced bread, and shows some pretty impressive underwater pictures. I want to know if anybody else has seen or tried these Diamond Weights? If it works as good as they say it does, then it can only help me catch more fish than you!!

I could do with all the help I could get at the moment LOL.

Seriously... if anyone has tried this, could they please let me know how good they are?

Thanks

Aimee

P.S

I posted this on another forum, there was a good discussion going, but for some reason the mods feel that they need to "review" the post....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Im new to this forum, but not fishing. I recieve a monthly edition of IYCF and I cannot believe what I have seen. A 100% invisible lead fishing weight. When placed in water, you can't see it. The review says that it is the best thing since sliced bread, and shows some pretty impressive underwater pictures. I want to know if anybody else has seen or tried these Diamond Weights? If it works as good as they say it does, then it can only help me catch more fish than you!!

I could do with all the help I could get at the moment LOL.

Seriously... if anyone has tried this, could they please let me know how good they are?

Thanks

Aimee

P.S

I posted this on another forum, there was a good discussion going, but for some reason the mods feel that they need to "review" the post....

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Haven't seen these leads, but sound interesting, so how do they claim they are invisable??

Are they texture coated to match the lake bed?? like a number of others that are made, if so I have a guy local who makes these, aswell as all other leads for 50p each and as he is local, cost's me nothing for postage.

Give us some more info, don't want to see you being charged massive amounts of money for something you can get just as good and cheaper else where.

First time posts that promote a new product do tend to arouse the curiosity of forum moderators, whatever the website.

In all honesty, if you are struggling to catch carp, then there are a lot of other factors that I'd be considering ahead of whether the weight is putting fish off.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Haven't seen these leads, but sound interesting, so how do they claim they are invisable??

Are they texture coated to match the lake bed?? like a number of others that are made, if so I have a guy local who makes these, aswell as all other leads for 50p each and as he is local, cost's me nothing for postage.

Give us some more info, don't want to see you being charged massive amounts of money for something you can get just as good and cheaper else where.

Its not texture coated, its transparent...you can see right through it. from the video on their site, you can see it being dragged along the bottom of the lakebed,but remains nearly 100% invisible. Its also supposed to be 100% environmentally friendly.

probably just glass which ofcourse is pretty invisible in water and show the bed through it ,bugger have i stumbled on something

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Haven't seen these leads,

That's hardly surprising, they're 'invisible'. :rolleyes:

I bet I'd lose loads, put them down and.............where are they?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Its not texture coated, its transparent...you can see right through it. from the video on their site, you can see it being dragged along the bottom of the lakebed,but remains nearly 100% invisible. Its also supposed to be 100% environmentally friendly.

Is it April the 1st already ? Or maybe that's when it was written. Sounds like a load of tosh to me.

Rob.

I think you will find that glass weights were tried out quite extensively at "that lake that Hutchy used to fish in the Colne valley" years ago :)

Seemed to be a problem with lead and hook setting up an electrical charge :) :)

I notice you say "you could do with all the help you can get" say's it all :)

I really wonder how we olduns ever managed to catch any carp at all :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic