Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

Just to remind you all.

The Anglersnet skate trophy will be presented at the Lochaline Hotel, w/end 19th - 21st October.

There is also a fish-in taking place that weekend. Plus all the insane antics that members indulge in. If you haven`t got your accomodation arranged I suggest you buy a tent!! Or drag a snail behind your motor. :headhurt:

Will Norrie have to make a speach? :drunk::offtopic::drunk::hypocrite:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My annual Ireland pilgrimage is always August/early September and I use to communicate with Alan off Forum about events, so I was thinking about him a lot last week.

Also, his sad passing was on the 12th September and we are fast approaching that date.

Considering most people on here never met him, he is still very sadly missed by so many.

I hope the fishing competition goes well.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Paul, I will call Sonja tomorrow when I get home from work, to see if she is coming over...she had a great time last year mate...:):) so hopefully she will be there too..:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hope all goes well and everyone has a great time.......

Yes I am sure it will be a great event. I never got to meet Alan but we used to correspond with each other. I used to tie up lures for Alan and he used to send stuff over to me.

One of his requests was for me to tie him up some brooches in Feynords colours. He was over the moon with them. He posted up some pictures of his office girls sporting them.

Although I cannot make it to LA will raise a glass to Alan on the night :thumbs:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

Paul have you got any names other than the usual suspects ??

Davy? We started with just the usual suspects last year. I expect this year will be a quiet affair ( cos I`ve got a very efficient silencer on my new gun)!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Davy? We started with just the usual suspects last year. I expect this year will be a quiet affair ( cos I`ve got a very efficient silencer on my new gun)!!

Gd Gd as I have a few plans for the week myself :D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I really would like to try to make the trip, but doubt that it will happen this year. I miss Alan a lot. I was sorting through some tackle the other day and came across quite a few bits and pieces that he gave me on his last trip over here. Two of the lead weights came in very handy when I took my little girl on her first crabbing trip last weekend. He'd have liked that.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE