Grayling Fishing River Test Timsbury

Tony U

Yes, the Harrison is a lovely rod for some reason I always thought it was a Bruce and Walker, he did well with it on the Itchen last year.
Tony,I'll pop my cheq in the post this weekend .Many thanks.
Andylooks like i got you this year with the mullet but i gota feeling you'll get me down on the test lolcan i take a gas burner???
What ya cooking up Matt. the cold weather makes me very hungry !

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

normalley whenever i've been to timsbury manor ,i usually drive down overnight as its a 3-4 hour journey for me ,then set off back about 3-4pm but with this trip being a sunday i'm thinking of drivng down saturday evening & stopping over at the travel lodge then staying longer fishing.

Is anyone else staying at the travel lodge ? on saturday !

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

normalley whenever i've been to timsbury manor ,i usually drive down overnight as its a 3-4 hour journey for me ,then set off back about 3-4pm but with this trip being a sunday i'm thinking of drivng down saturday evening & stopping over at the travel lodge then staying longer fishing.

Is anyone else staying at the travel lodge ? on saturday !

Cavender

Seph and Malc have confrimed they are staying and so are Sue and I so there are at least five of us the Pub in Sutton Scotney is in walking distance and is not too bad and does food or we could look at going in to Winchester.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Matt Baldwin has had to pull out at the last minute so we have another place open any takers?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Matt Baldwin has had to pull out at the last minute so we have another place open any takers?

Hi Tony,

Can I put Vidar down for that place please. I've just spoken to him and he would like to go but isn't at a computer at the moment.

Cheers Andy.

Andy

I will do; funnily enough I had sent Vidar a pm asking him exactly that, earlier this morning.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

i was going to book at the travel lodge but they won't take my debit cards ,so may have to rethink that idea

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Chavender

Alternatively, you can call their sales centre on 0871 984 8484 to book by phone

Tony

Tony