Government dumps its fishy problem overboard

Elton

Where did you send your email Ken.

Tried to send one to Mr Shaw but could not, someone please confirm his email address, thanks.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My email to mr shaw went like this!

Dear knobhead.

its clear from your decision not to increase the bass mls from tiny to not so tiny because the big hard done by inshore fishermen dont obviously want to catch any thing bigger now or in any future. may i suggest to you and your coleagues, to do everyone a favour and take a long walk off a short pier :) oh and take the few minority of commercials that convinced you into it with you...........

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Thanks Ken.

Sent this.

With deep dismay i understand you have decided not to increase the bass mls. For years i have watched the decrease in the size of the bass from our famous Portland race. Your decision is wrong and no doubt this will lose the goverment thousands of votes and support.I further understand that defra intends to manage the recreational sea anglers, after this decision and the tope debarcle again this is the wrong decision, you and defra have nothing to offer and i ask you not to interfere with something that the rsa have not broke. More and bigger fish, or don't bother. Disgusted. Mr B Luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

quote. I further understand that defra intends to manage the recreational sea anglers

Perhaps sea anglers should start to plan some type of sea anglers revolt in preparation to this! or should they lie down and prepare to take it up the chuff like every other crap policy that this bent government brings in?

I've e-mailed this to the prospective Conservative candidate for the minister's constituency. I've also sent a copy to my own (Conservative) MP.

"I was disgusted to hear of the U-turn by Johnathan Shaw over the minimum size limits for the capture of bass.

If you're prepared to support recreational sea anglers over this issue I'm sure that it will be a major vote winner. Indeed, I feel that this issue alone is highly likely to be sufficient for you to overturn Mr Shaw's majority.

I doubt that you or your party fully appreciate the strength of feeling amongst recreational anglers nationwide. There is much less difference between the parties now than there used to be. Therefore, as internet forums will testify, the votes of a large proportion of anglers and their families are now going to be determined largely on each party's attitude to recreational angling. "

Edited by Steve Burke

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

quote. I further understand that defra intends to manage the recreational sea anglers

Perhaps sea anglers should start to plan some type of sea anglers revolt in preparation to this! or should they lie down and prepare to take it up the chuff like every other crap policy that this bent government brings in?

No disrespects but the likes of bass,scan and nfsa are too secular to deal with the likes of our goverment and defra. Personally i am getting fedup with looking and responding to all these waste of time consultations that appear to achieve nothing for the rsa. The rsa consultation starts before december and quite frankly i don't think it's worth bothering. Unless the rsa can match an organisation like the nffo it's a waste of time. Even in the marine bill consultation, they acknowledge that the rsa are opposed to licences, who wants to bet on the outcome.

I've e-mailed this to the prospective Conservative candidate for the minister's constituency. I've also sent a copy to my own (Conservative MP).

"I was disgusted to hear of the U-turn by Johnathan Shaw over the minimum size limits for the capture of bass.

If you're prepared to support recreational sea anglers over this issue I'm sure that it will be a major vote winner. Indeed, I feel that this issue alone is highly likely to be sufficient for you to overturn Mr Shaw's majority.

I doubt that you or your party fully appreciate the strength of feeling amongst recreational anglers nationwide. There is much less difference between the parties now than there used to be. Therefore, as internet forums will testify, the votes of a large proportion of anglers and their families are now going to be determined largely on each party's attitude to recreational angling. "

Didn't you copy it to mr shaw as well?

No disrespects but the likes of bass,scan and nfsa are too secular to deal with the likes of our goverment and defra. Personally i am getting fedup with looking and responding to all these waste of time consultations that appear to achieve nothing for the rsa. The rsa consultation starts before december and quite frankly i don't think it's worth bothering. Unless the rsa can match an organisation like the nffo it's a waste of time. Even in the marine bill consultation, they acknowledge that the rsa are opposed to licences, who wants to bet on the outcome.

Yeh no what you mean barry, lets all assume the possition for the inevitable shafting, reminds me of a quote made by the baby eating bishop of bath and wales in an episode of blackadder :lol:

Edited by stavey