any old members coming back?

phil dean

Phil

Are you still up Bardon Mill way? I am visiting Hexham and Corbridge over new year

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

It's not my fault that Martin has shrunk!!!!!!!!! :P

Glad you enjoyed the broadcasts they are fun to do and are completely unscripted we just make a brew and start talking...needless to say that neither of us are short for a word or two!! :D :D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

It's not my fault that Martin has shrunk!!!!!!!!!

Ooops! I hope you didn't think when I said Little and Large that I was being personal! It could just have easily been one of many funny double acts - they were just the first humorous duo that sprang to mind!

I know it's unscripted - I've found myself on the receiving end of his microphone before now! Evil old beggar.....

Janet

I've found myself on the receiving end of his microphone before now! Evil old beggar.....

Janet

Iv'e told him that waving it about in front of ladies will get him into trouble one day!!!!! :D:P :P

No offence taken about the little and large comment in fact it's a pretty fair description :D :D

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Iv'e told him that waving it about in front of ladies will get him into trouble one day!!!!! :D:P :P

No offence taken about the little and large comment in fact it's a pretty fair description :D :D

Alan could never be described as little! Do you still get aq chance to fish the Aire alan??

give me a shout nearer the time tony, could take you for a walk along the salmon lies, always good to watch them having fun!!!!

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Hi Phil I plan to get on the Aire this winter once the best of the grayling fishing finishes on the Ribble I'll wobble a few deadbaits for some pike and grab a few chub.

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Not many chub been showing at all this year Alan. I haven't fished the stretch that I suspect you'll be fishing this year though.

Paul