AN Wobblethon - 24th February 2008

Anderoo

This all looks very promising :)

I can also lend out an outfit for the day if anyone needs one, plus if someone who hasn't done much piking wants to join me for the day they'd be most welcome.

I think February or March would be the best months. If we were lucky with the weather, March may be better - any thoughts?

As we're anglers, the first date we're all sure to be free is Feb 14th, so we could just go for that... :rolleyes::D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does look good..

I would say maybe the last couple of weeks of February might be a goer as when you get into March theres only a couple of weeks of the season left and people may well be trying to squeeze in sessions for that last gasp Chub, Bream, Carp, Barbel e.t.c.

Just a thought?

Yes it does look good..

I would say maybe the last couple of weeks of February might be a goer as when you get into March theres only a couple of weeks of the season left and people may well be trying to squeeze in sessions for that last gasp Chub, Bream, Carp, Barbel e.t.c.

Just a thought?

That's a good point, by March I'm sure to be still chasing that elusive giant chub...

How about Sunday 24th February? As the weekend before is valentines, and I know what a romantic bunch we are :wub:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

That's a good point, by March I'm sure to be still chasing that elusive giant chub...

How about Sunday 24th February? As the weekend before is valentines, and I know what a romantic bunch we are :wub:

Sounds grand to me! The last two weeks of the season will be fairly exclusively Chub fishing for me too, I've got a few scores to settle with a certain stretch of river..

i'ts a bit far in the future for me to be sure but i guess i could do with a bit of lure practice ,i'll dust the cobwebs off my old sixshooter and other gear then.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Mods, any chance of making this sticky please? I'll pick it up again on Monday and if it still looks like a go-er (I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be) I'll add some more details in the first post.

Cheers :)