hi new member who is well into pike .... big time

Guest stubbo

Cheaper and easier on the head in the morning to be making traces.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Welcome Stubbo I am not making traces but I have just been sorting out some of my Pike gear; will you be coming along to our wobblethon in February, look on the coarse fishing forum for the link?

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Welcome Stubbo I am not making traces but I have just been sorting out some of my Pike gear; will you be coming along to our wobblethon in February, look on the coarse fishing forum for the link?]

hi tony where is the wobbleton at sounds good what does it involve

The details are in a topic pinned to the top of the coarse section.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The details are in a topic pinned to the top of the coarse section.

hi newt have deleted the temp internet files and cookies / then rebooted / still the same cant post a new topic

hi newt have deleted the temp internet files and cookies / then rebooted / still the same cant post a new topic

Hi stubbo, how did you start the four threads you've got running now?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

John - I think he is having trouble posting in any of the other sections than 'welcome'.

Stubbo - I had a look at your account and did not see any obvious problem. I can experiment a little but that will require me chaning your password, trying a few things, then letting you know what the 'new' password is so you can change back to something that suits you.

If you want me to try that, send an email to newt at anglersnet dot co dot uk and let me know.

Hi stubbo, how did you start the four threads you've got running now?

John.

The only way i can get a post through is on the new member forum. When trying to put a new topic through in course fishing a window pops up saying an error has occured.

stubbo

Stubbo - that sounds like your browser is set to notice errors in the forum code even when they are insignificant. A good setting if you have written a web page and want to debug it but otherwise, worthless and annoying.

If you run IE, tools->internet options->advanced->check the box to disable script debugging. That should stop the popup.