cha

Welcome to you.

We have any number of members who are totally, stark raving bonkers. I think Pike were the cause for several of them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

any one else as m ad about pike as i hi there cha i think just about as mad as you .NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN OTHER FISH FULL STOP . Going pike fishing tomorrow 5 am missus thinks i am bonkers stubbo.......did see you my topic on night fishing for pike

any one else as m ad about pike as i hi there cha i think just about as mad as you .NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN OTHER FISH FULL STOP . Going pike fishing tomorrow 5 am missus thinks i am bonkers stubbo.......did see you my topic on night fishing for pike

5am whats the matter, is your alarm clock broke or what?. You need to get up earlier than that my lad if you want a good peg for early morning feeding fish.

5am, more like a lie in than a day out piking

Seriously though most piking nutters do get up early to get to the river before first light so baits are in and doing the buisiness at daybreak increasing the odds of landing that elusive beast

5am whats the matter, is your alarm clock broke or what?. You need to get up earlier than that my lad if you want a good peg for early morning feeding fish.

5am, more like a lie in than a day out piking

Seriously though most piking nutters do get up early to get to the river before first light so baits are in and doing the buisiness at daybreak increasing the odds of landing that elusive beast

Might as well stopped in bed never had a sniff think i am loseing my touch had half a dozen pike last time i fished this water.......stubbo

Might as well stopped in bed never had a sniff think i am loseing my touch had half a dozen pike last time i fished this water.......stubbo

late reply been out fishing with two french lads for a week had me up in the morning at 7 am and out until 2 in the morning 2 am was drinking im bolxed

• 1 month later...
late reply been out fishing with two french lads for a week had me up in the morning at 7 am and out until 2 in the morning 2 am was drinking im bolxed

hope it wasnt alchohol you were drinking, thats a sure fire way of landing yourself in hospital and also fish welfare.

hooks, rugged terrain, freezing weather, deep water, alchohol are not a good mix

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk