Fish Farm UK. The famous " Staffordshire Supa Carp "

Hello

I have just developed a website for my neighbour David Froggatt. He has a Fish Farm which provides the famous " Staffordshire Supa Carp ". All I can say about his Common and Mirror Carp are that the clients who have purchased from him come back within days wanting more.

Here is the website http://www.fishfarmuk.com

The froggatt Family plan on holding an open day in the near future. I will keep you all informed.

Youtube Video ->Original Video
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Tinman

For some reason, your youtube link did not work.

If you try posting another that does work, I'll edit a bit and put the good link into your opening post and delete the other one so things will look normal.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President