complete newby

bobbinsjob

Hi all, I was recommended this site by a friend on a 4x4 owners forum, (thanks Sean), as I am a complete beginer at fishing. I recently had to retire from competetive martial arts and need something to do with my time, so the missus is buying me some fishing gear for Christmas, (Carp set-up). Like I say, I haven't been fishing properly since I was a kid so I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Speak to you all soon I hope.

Ian

SIZE MATTERS!!!

Hi sean, welcome to the site. I live quite local to you so if you have any questions as to where to fish give me a shout.

You've come to the right place as there's plenty of people on here that will give you plenty of advise. It's always good to have a search through past threads as well for information.

Andy.

Welcome Ian.

Errr - Jigotai/Andy is older than his avatar photo makes him look.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi sean, welcome to the site. I live quite local to you so if you have any questions as to where to fish give me a shout.

You've come to the right place as there's plenty of people on here that will give you plenty of advise. It's always good to have a search through past threads as well for information.

Andy.

Hi Andy, Sean is the name of the guy who told me about this site. My name is Ian. Thanks for the welcome. As soon as Santa has been and I see what I've got I'll give you a shout and maybe you could point me in the right direction.

Ian

SIZE MATTERS!!!