Fly Lines

snapper237

Can somebody help me, I cannot seem to attach a braided loop to a line, has anybody got an idiots guide, that can help an idiot?

[/quot

Don't use the whole of the braided loop, you only need about 2ins of the straight bit.

Pull the tube part up as close as you can to the loop.

Cut the the end of your fly line at an angle. This forms a type of point.

Hold the braid in one hand and insert end of fly line into braid with the other, the braid will open up to allow this.

Then just keep relaxing with the hand that is holding the braid and pushing with other.

When the line reaches the end of the braid, bring the tube half way over the end of the braid towards the fly line.

Stop there and put a small drop of super glue where the tube meets the fly line, contnue pulling the tube until the end of the braid is inside the tube.

When pulling the tube down, you may find it easier to use a tissue or cloth to get a better grip.

Hope this makes sense.

Tight lines.