Sea Fishing in Bournemouth

smalltincup

Hi ken how are you keeping ,,,,times seemed to have changed since you lived here ,,, we all had a few checkers in and after a storm as kids ,,,,,but allas ,,,,,i think the gill neters have reaped several generations ,,,,,,,leaving us with the odd big wise survivor , or the 4 inch stuff ,,,not much in between,,,,grim days mate ,, roll on the 1 mile limit .......

Not plodding on to badly, have to watch the weather currently as the rat poison is thinning out the blood and I feel the cold more :D:lol:

Yes the bay are is one of the black spots for inshore netting, a real shame. Used to gather the slipper limpet and salt it down after a storm and there were always a load of bass around the 1 1/2lb to 3lb mark ready to take it.

Same with cod, Boscombe Pier used to be a hot spot with some nice cod landed, I was told Boscombe Rough has been trawled out of existance and the mussel beds were a big draw for the cod and a nursery for many species of fish.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist