Bulk Boilies ( where to buy)

flyfish

Hi mate,

This post caught my eye, have been a member for some time, i dont normally reply to threads, simply because most of my questions are answered before i can ask lol.

I can vouch for Destiny Baits, have been using them for years, they use to be called TT baits, but then the guy sold it to his work college, hense the name change. They get all the powers from a guy called Geoff Bowlers, who use to work for Prem baits, but left a longtime ago. he was one of the guys behind Matrix, since then he has designed alot more baits. "Malarky, Fith element, Enzime just to know a few. His web site is down at the momnet, but you can get all the info you want on Destinys site. Unfortunetly you have just missed they winter sale, they where doing bait at 4 quid a kilo, which is unreal considering they only use top quality base mixe's and flavors.

Destinys web site isn't great, but i think he use's a free serve to keep the cost down, you also wont get any fancy packaging, all this keeps the cost down. i'm hoping to go to la carriere this year, and i have full confidence in taking malarky. alot does go to france, but not as much as prem's bait, so it still has along way to go before its a done bait over there, and its still producing loads of catchs over here.

destinybaits.com i think

hope that helps mate :)

• 2 years later...

I just stumbled across this page on a Google search and will add that THIS LINK will take you to a load of bulk boilie sales on eBay.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE