bite alarms

wsmlewy

Unlucky....I don't usually show the missus how much stuff costs..order online at work and hide all reciepts lol!

haha i will have to start doing that neil i think burning the receipts will be better with my missus

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not been unknown for mates of mine to have their tackle delivered to my house, in order to avoid their partners seeing it!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

the best answer /excuse i use it

it cost £ 4 quid off EBAY works every time

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I ordered a pair of the GF alarms earlier today to get the '20% off in January' deal, and have just recieved an email from them saying that they'll be posted out tomorrow. Great service so far, and all for under £25!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I ordered a pair of the GF alarms earlier today to get the '20% off in January' deal, and have just recieved an email from them saying that they'll be posted out tomorrow. Great service so far, and all for under £25!

Arrived this morning :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I have just bought the Radio Transmitter and receiver with the pager the cables seem a bit short so just wondering if the 7 metre ones will be OK I see he has sold out of the dual sensitivity alarms which I would of prefered so may go for the a set of Fox Micron MX2. Has anybody used these and do they have a latching system

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

• 4 years later...

I know this thread is ancient but i'm looking at some different alarms, mainly optonics after i've heard good things about them.

I want to look at all diferent ones though before I buy anything. How sensitive are these good fishing alarms? Would they be suitable for perch fishing with very light bobbins?

Thanks

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Dave, see my reply on the Fox Micron topic at http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/Fox-Mic...79#entry5390379.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net