Pit 4

The Baron

:rolleyes: Hi guys I am new to this forum so hello to all.

I currently fish on Watford Pisc waters, Tolpits, Thurlows etc but have been walking round the harrow angling pits in Denham/Harefield, does anyone know anything about pit 2 and pit 3 the Gerrards X water? I like the look of Pit 2 but the size of it is daunting is it all big chucks or can you pick em up closer in. Same with the GX water is that all big chucks?

Lastly and more importantly does anyone know how you go about getting a Pit 4 ticket?

Failing that i am looking for a syndicate or similair within striking distance of the Colne valley any ideas??

Welcome to AnglersNet.

Hopefully someone will know the fishery you are asking about and will give you a helpful answer.

Meanwhile, we are glad to have you with us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

:rolleyes: Hi guys I am new to this forum so hello to all.

I currently fish on Watford Pisc waters, Tolpits, Thurlows etc but have been walking round the harrow angling pits in Denham/Harefield, does anyone know anything about pit 2 and pit 3 the Gerrards X water? I like the look of Pit 2 but the size of it is daunting is it all big chucks or can you pick em up closer in. Same with the GX water is that all big chucks?

Lastly and more importantly does anyone know how you go about getting a Pit 4 ticket?

Failing that i am looking for a syndicate or similair within striking distance of the Colne valley any ideas??

I don't know how you get on pit 4, but not really sure you'd want to. You could try getting onto long life lakes - I think the name is. Past Harefield angling, down the hill, across the canal and first left. It's the same entrance as the Cons, you just drive on through another set of gates at the end. They have the bgi horseshoe shaped lake and part of the even bigger one at the end. And not forgetting the colne itself, I've seen some nice doubles from that very stretch.

Rob.

P.S. I moved out of the area 10+ years ago, so some things have no doubt changed.

• 4 years later...
Welcome to AnglersNet.

Hopefully someone will know the fishery you are asking about and will give you a helpful answer.

Meanwhile, we are glad to have you with us.

do you know about or where the rock pit/shell pit that is for swimming/fishing in westville florida ?

There is very little of anything actually in Westville. From memory, a post office, a city municipal building, a combo fuel & grocery store, and a few houses. The population is probably around 200 people.

There are some nearby lakes as this part of Florida is loaded with them but swimming can be a bit iffy since the area is also home to quite a few gators & snakes.

westville.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President