PETE COOGAN'S NEW 6600W TOURNAMENT REEL

abu-surgeon-general

Nice looking conversion Wiggles. I will dig out one of my Penn conversions............a bit scruffier than yours :)

There is something subtly different when the cage/body is rigid.......lack of twist maybe?

A couple of pics.................

Reel2.jpg

Reel1.jpg

As you can see, I had to make the spools as well (the Penn plastic ones used to burst!!!!!!!!!!!)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definate lack of twist matey. :P:P

Feels like a brick sh*thouse, and gives you the confidence to slam the pressure in !! :D:lol:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

• 1 month later...

Man-o-man! I'm smacking lips here look at that reel candy. I'm new to the site and can NOT send the man a pm. If one of you good men would push along my email to Pete, I'd appreciated it very much...jrice@texaloy.com. I'd very much like to chat with him...thanks in advance. :D

Man-o-man! I'm smacking lips here look at that reel candy. I'm new to the site and can NOT send the man a pm. If one of you good men would push along my email to Pete, I'd appreciated it very much...jrice@texaloy.com. I'd very much like to chat with him...thanks in advance. :D

:D I've been waiting ages for him to send me one to review, I've even put a new battery in my digital micromometer in anticipation. :lol: