Amble..??..September.??

Norrie

Hiya, Right, we recently had a great days fishing out of Amble in Northumberland. You aint getting too many details,as you never know who is listening.. ..but, we are testing the water to see if anyone is interested in making up the numbers for a trip out again...depending where you live,it will involve a night out...we had great digs in Alnwick...or wherever,if you know of a place.I need to know numbers before I get onto the skipper.Up to twelve I think...let me know...ok. :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Norrie

If it's a weekend, you can count me in. I've got family just south of there so I could drop in and see them on the way.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Davy, Will we never be able to get you away from LA, even for a day.... :D:D Cant say I blame you tho',think if positions were reversed,I'd be the same.. :D

John, you might well have to, but not too many, the boat aint expensive, and we want plenty room,12 is mibbes a tad too many,tho it is licenced for that amount.I'm thinking mibbes 8 would do.Any ideas...anyones input would be much appreciated.. :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Would stick to 8 max will not be as easy this time if greater tide etc possibly too many tangles. Do you want me to phone skipper to check availability ?? I have his card. Good luck at the weekend. ps if Davy is looking for some help with the tope i would be keen !!

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Norrie I think Davy would breakout in a cold sweat and start twitching if he went past the Townhead junction on the M8 :)

For a good few years we've tried to get him on a couple of east coast shore sorties - but he has never materialised on any yet :) .

I think his cars are programmed on autopilot to LA regardless :)