Amble..??..September.??

Norrie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

Suggested date is weekend of the 18/19 september. Should finally get to grips with those big cod.

Thanks Nick, there is a weekend available on the 18/19th of September, for 8/10 anglers...the boat will take up to 12, but we feel that 8 is just right,might just go to 10,(gives us plenty room) the cost is £250 per day,for the boat...if anyone wants to fish one day only then please mail me....we do fancy staying overnight in Alnwick,or wherever...there is no deposit on this trip, as the weather is a bit unreliable at that time of year...anyone interested, please let me know ASAP.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Norrie

I'll fish both days. Agree that eight is about right. Let me know if you need to make up numbers as I have family in the area.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Hi Jon, you are top of the fishers list, sounds like we are going fishing then, just got to hear from one or two others...but, I would mark it in your diary.... :D WooooHooooo :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/