MONKEYS

Guest bennyTHEBASS

Guest bennyTHEBASS

Jaffa:

ummm, I reckon i could manage 150 coalies an hour in the summer. Sometimes it seems like figuring out ways not to catch that is hard :confused:

DOGFISH ARE THE SAME DOWN HERE --------PS seems were back to fishing eh guys :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bennyTHEBASS

*Anthony*:

:D

Sun bleached mate, oops.......while i'm out fishing of course.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest bennyTHEBASS

THE way i see it (a lot of you)not the real anglers of course, could not catch a cold. coz you like talkin crap... if you talkin crap u not on the beach/rock catchin fish!!!Take the p**s if you like but when did YOU last catch a personal best?????????????EH??

My PB list is very poor.

8lb cod, never weighed most the rest.

Most proud of the 2lb brownie i took from a tiny stream when i was a kid (now "developed" so nothing like it used to be :( ) , the 5lb seatrout from the ferry terminal to whalsay (shetland).

No desire to fish for sharks, skate etc; no disrespect to those that do but I want a 10lb iodine red rock cod :D

Any kind of bass would be a Pb and i'd love to catch one.

[ 07. February 2005, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Jaffa ]

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Jaffa, try fishing Elliot Beach - just south of Arbroath harbour for bass. The best time is autumn though the odd better fish can show up over winter.

There's been a couple of double figure cod caught in the last few weeks up near Arbroath.