Is Angling for Common Skate as Boreing as Im told?

sam-cox

P.S. thank Nick, I will just get a return (I take it the sail on a Sunday) this time, don't know if I will get invited back :D

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David.W:

You had me worried there for a minute, I don't normally get out till after 10:30. My local has "flexable hours too" :D

The police were at a shout over the road from the pub on Friday and asked what time it closed, 12:00 was the answer, he laughed and said he had seen folk leaving at 3:ooam, didn't have the heart to tell him that would be an early night :D:D

hope it wasnae the yard dave

Guest NickInTheNorth

David.W:

P.S. thank Nick, I will just get a return (I take it the sail on a Sunday) this time, don't know if I will get invited back :D

Singles only, but yes they sail on sunday too, first sailing is 7.00am and the lsat is 8.50pm.

Big dunny, no, not the yard, I don't go to any of the pubs here.

Thanks for the info Nick, looks like 2 singles then :)

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!