E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Hopefully they ask OURS before they start letting them loose!

I can see it ,all our nukes heading for china and trump pointing at us saying they did it they did it as the sky blackens over hampshire with the return volley!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

For the record before I once again bow out of posting in this thread. The UK is the 9th largest land mass on the planet behind Greenland which is logically 8th. Thus my Greenland comment explained for the paranoid posters.

Nuke talk is silly - no parry/re-post in that game.

And I believe it was the French mathematician Blaise Pascal famously who quoted our own Chesters1 and said, “It is not certain that everything is uncertain.”

Phone

Its uncertain if certainty exists is better

Only idiots believe in certainty when theres more options available

If certainty exists surely it must be held as certainty by 100% ?

I like sub certainity it lets you have a get out clause when its revealed later its nonsense

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

An unknown persons opinion ofcourse

Perhaps prediction is possible but i suggest in the background hedge betting is rife

Edited by chesters1

Is this the start of it nestle to move production to poland 300 jobs lost and i wonder just how many of those workers are very angry now at voting for brexit they wont be singing nigels praises now . :bangin:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/nestle-cut-300-jobs-workforce-blue-riband-production-poland-eu-brexit-a7701206.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this the start of it nestle to move production to poland 300 jobs lost and i wonder just how many of those workers are very angry now at voting for brexit they wont be singing nigels praises now . :bangin:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/nestle-cut-300-jobs-workforce-blue-riband-production-poland-eu-brexit-a7701206.html

Nestle is a foreign company if you dont like blue riband being made in poland dont eat them ,i dont its quite easy ,in fact not buying something is extremely easy

The deciding factor is ease its very easy not to choose blue riband less easy (but not impossible) not buying water ,a little harder not buying gas and quite hard not buying electricity but no-one is forced to buy anything ,no-one is forced to do anything

Regarding the workers losing their jobs i wonder how many were foreign anyway ,all those that were probably took more from the pot that they put in if on minimum wage so better for everyone

Edited by chesters1

Nestle is a foreign company if you dont like blue riband being made in poland dont eat them ,i dont its quite easy ,in fact not buying something is extremely easy

The deciding factor is ease its very easy not to choose blue riband less easy (but not impossible) not buying water ,a little harder not buying gas and quite hard not buying electricity but no-one is forced to buy anything ,no-one is forced to do anything

Regarding the workers losing their jobs i wonder how many were foreign anyway ,all those that were probably took more from the pot that they put in if on minimum wage so better for everyone

It's the easiest thing in the world for me not to buy gas. I don't even have a meter.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I wonder what Thoses 300 workers would have to say to farage now probably Mostly foreign workers anyway what !!!! I very much doubt it but it isn't just 300 is it cash in the community and other businesses associated with nestle in the area but is just the beginning more job losses to follow what's the worst thing is to do hit somebody in there pocket there going to be very angry and who could blame them ..mbrexit means brexit no brexit means job losses you could be next ! Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg