E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

No goats around here and the alpacas run to fast, i like all what you hate but if its more than a minute to chuck in a micro or simply more expensive than porridge i wont buy it ,if its reduced i will grab it .

If i grab a lot and dont like it i have 10 grandkids one may!

Finally got shot of my bargain nicotine chewing gum i bought 2 years ago my daughter is once more giving up fags ,what she does with it is her problem lol

As to gas or lecky the mrs has the money so can waste heating in the middle of summer if she needs to ,it i were alone the heating would be off and the lecky down to a trickle

Alpacas are no fun. They are spitters not swallowers.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Lol that chewing bit must hurt ,not exactly the foreplay i would want

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well I think they have succeeded in their manipulation and brexit will probably be over.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Look on the bright side once corby and the communists get in and chase out the rich and start taxing the big companies they will all leave in droves and then we will be so poor we wont have to pay a penny into the EU budget but get lots of lovely hand outs like Romania ,good times ahead me thinks

No problem with transport there wont be any labours puppet masters will ensure instead of trains and buses being late they simply strike ,and that nasty landfill tax wont matter your dustbins wont get emptied anyway.

Looking forward to it ,they said in the 50's we will all be having more leisure time we did the the 70's with the 3 day week we will certainly enjoy such leisure again lol

I will love to see all this re nationalising start ,half the country will be on strike because its happening and the other half on a work to rule because half the union members are in the companies going to be axed

OK with me especially if G4S go broke

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Look on the bright side once corby and the communists get in and chase out the rich and start taxing the big companies they will all leave in droves and then we will be so poor we wont have to pay a penny into the EU budget but get lots of lovely hand outs like Romania ,good times ahead me thinks

No problem with transport there wont be any labours puppet masters will ensure instead of trains and buses being late they simply strike ,and that nasty landfill tax wont matter your dustbins wont get emptied anyway.

Looking forward to it ,they said in the 50's we will all be having more leisure time we did the the 70's with the 3 day week we will certainly enjoy such leisure again lol

I will love to see all this re nationalising start ,half the country will be on strike because its happening and the other half on a work to rule because half the union members are in the companies going to be axed

I like that bit when Corby gets in then we will be poor what poorer than now more food banks or less your thinking about yourself again Chesters there are a lot of poor people in this country now they don't have to wait for Corbyn but hey here is Chris grayling telling lies again saying he is taxing the rich more than the poor this man is a conpulsive liar caught out many times .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08wm3v1

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Would that mean we would have Romanian property prices too?

Sorry to harp on about Froggie Land again but how come they can run profitable rail networks, gas, electricity and phone companies that are at least partially nationalised.complete with high speed rail networks? I guess it's that "we don't have thee room" fecking excuse again?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Would that mean we would have Romanian property prices too?

Sorry to harp on about Froggie Land again but how come they can run profitable rail networks, gas, electricity and phone companies that are at least partially nationalised.complete with high speed rail networks? I guess it's that "we don't have thee room" fecking excuse again?

Yes absolutely, we have not got the room for The French rail network.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Really very surprised on the majority defeat of Chukka's (sp) amendment, I thought Corby would have rallied the troops.

Yes absolutely, we have not got the room for The French rail network.

But strangely Belgium and Holland do. Even Japan has high speed rail networks.

We have plenty got plenty of room, the problem is with the people who own the room, that a lack of nous and political will and old fooks that want our country preserved in aspic.

If it wasn't for the Romans and the Victorians we would have no infrastructure. We'd still be living in round houses and burying our first born son at the bottom of the front door post hole.

Edited by corydoras

But strangely Belgium and Holland do. Even Japan has high speed rail networks.

We have plenty got plenty of room, the problem is with the people who own the room, that a lack of nous and political will and old fooks that want our country preserved in aspic.

If it wasn't for the Romans and the Victorians we would have no infrastructure. We'd still be living in round houses and burying our first born son at the bottom of the front door post hole.

You're just weird, we bury dead cats at the threshold with a spoon!

EDIT: Not bury them with a spoon, but bury them and a spoon!

Edited by Huge_Vitae