E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Remember the Turkish crap Chesters millions of Turks running riiot for gods sake have a read old boy .

The only Turkish crap I've heard lately, certainly since the attempted coup has come from you, along with an awful lot of other crap you come up with presumably sourced from social media.

If you wish to discuss the history of Turkey's application for membership, which has almost been complete on many occasions, including the blocking by Cyprus in the 2000's I would be happy to oblige, but as usual you prefer to forget all the protracted history around Turkey's membership and say that those people who were warning what could happen if membership was granted, were wrong and talking ****, because they didn't actually achieve it does not make predictions wrong.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Turkey is certainly shedding its old ideals ,i have just bought a turkish metal detector and its not that bad ,great aftersales as well the major makers should take note.i wish our producers would crawl out of the 1980's! Far from the brutes some would think!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIk9QlzXlkQ&t=194sP

Strange though i bought it from the UK at a lower price than it was direct generally its the opposite but a coil from russia via bulgaria was cheaper than from here and just as good aftersales.

When i traded on ebay i only ever sold one item to the EU (Germany) the rest went to the far east ,selling oil stoves was very lucrative when the tidal wave hit japan!

Not actually sure what the EU does for me theres nothing it sells i would die not having and directives can be made by any government not just the EU ,whatever good has come of it the british government coauld have done and any bad could have been left out ,free trade is the common market thats what we signed up for

Interesting (if its been researched correctly from original documents)if not conjecture ,speculation and opinion

https://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/vernon-coleman-was-britain-taken-into-the-eu-illegally/

Ted teeth the sailor man whats he like!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes they are Chesters, the Turkey EU situation is a strange one over the decades, The general consensus within the EU was against Turkey joining, Obviously Cyprus blocked their application citing non compliance, but in truth Cypriot opposition was for obvious reasons, Germany was also a long term objector, which is strange given that the Turks were supporters of Germany in the past, perhaps it was this historical support that caused the long term objections from France!

In any event, eventually Turkey's membership became important as an area of expansion that would not cause more conflict with Russia and allow the EU expansion around the Med.

Turkey tried to change to meet the EU's expectations, but I think it was a half hearted attempt because Turkey's Presidents had always promised that, once accepted, they would have a referendum to decide on joining because support within Turkey was not a majority view at times. I would suspect that this would be a one off vote which would have annoyed the EU as they prefer multiple votes taking place until the 'correct' result is obtained, I believe we have had similar suggestions from a 'member' on here recently.

Turkey's standing Army, being (I think) fourth largest in World rankings would certainly be an attractive addition to The EU Federal Army or whatever and would perhaps help smt in his plans for this federal army to 'stand up to' China, Russia and USA.(Dream on).

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thats partly the trouble with the EU its hardly democratic when one country (luckily still not 'state' of greater germany but it will come) can oppose the wishes of 26!

I have no doubt the uk does the same but its hardly (nearing) a divided island where a great number on it are not from EU countries! Infact its half an island stopping turkish entry!approx 800,000 people (less if its voters) out of 508 million with no excuse but a grudge!

Mind you once the uk isnt putting coin in the EU well more will resist ,those that put in will put in more those that dont will get less as Turkey will be holding out its hands for money.

Can the EU expand anymore? Theres only a finite number of poor ex ussr countries those putting in the pot can pay for ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That is the most worrying part of Juncker's 2017 speech, stating the Union will expand beyond 27 members (not including the UK) I immediately grabbed the political world map and said out loud "Where FFS!, where without further tensions or conflict with Russia."

It seems the current autocrats of the Federal State have failed to learn the lessons from the predecessor.

That is the most worrying part of Juncker's 2017 speech, stating the Union will expand beyond 27 members (not including the UK) I immediately grabbed the political world map and said out loud "Where FFS!, where without further tensions or conflict with Russia."

It seems the current autocrats of the Federal State have failed to learn the lessons from the predecessor.

The fourth reich will fail just as the 3rd did ,hopefully the uk wont be dragged into it!

The pen is mightier than the sword but you still need money to buy them

Edited by chesters1

Teresa dismay hands are tied is a prisoner in her own party .

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn-european-council-brexit-negotiations-a8015926.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And as for the congestion charge won't affect you your on a £1000 + a week barry so you tell us you must have a nice new van bas

Your nearly right, my van complies with khan's new clean air tax so I don't need one.100,000 miles last year, keep it serviced and it goes forever. Have you seen them engines that have to comply with current e u regulation 1400cc of screaming full throttle junk that is no match for the non turbo 1900cc bomb proof, it ain't broke don't fix it engine. As for putting money into tfl's coffers, not if I can help it. Doing 2 jobs for the all of last year. So I go up there either out of hours or during the weekend. Any other time I jump on the tube with me oyster card after I have parked in east London on a plot that I control who comes in or not. The grand a week is one of me jobs b c.

I'm breaking the working time directive but the e u can't touch me. :thumbs:

you never did give us a reply how your example of a super duper company gets around that e u legislation. You also previously instilled on us how important it is to remain within the e u's employment legislation following brexit. Tell us what laws you want saving and what laws do you want a u k parliament to dump.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

big_cod, on 24 Oct 2017 - 00:56, said:

Teresa dismay hands are tied is a prisoner in her own party .

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn-european-council-brexit-negotiations-a8015926.html

Dunno where your errrrmmm newspaper got it's facts from, here they are straight from the horses mouth, what happened to your reality b c, watch the video and you can see that even drunker doesn't believe the myth made up about may.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/870311/Angela-Merkel-Brexit-leaks-talks-Brexit-EU-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Theresa-May

quote: Mr Juncker denied the leak saying: “Nothing is true in all of this.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Poor Big Clod Barry, do you expect him to answer any question? Seeing the adults having a discussion about Turkey, (A Topic he started) you might think he might chip in with something credible to add, but nope, exactly the same, he posts some rambling drivel straight from the media, be it social or otherwise, adds some badly constructed comment that would not survive proof reading by a ten year old and the circle begins again, very sad really.

• Like 1