E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

It's OK barry, I realise that there was no malice intended in your remark, you just ran out of ideas.

BTW, you might want to check your spelling ;)

He is like Big John Wayne. When he runs out of bullets he chucks the gun at you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You only have to look at the blue doodas under every one of my posts to see my opinion

Please dont tell me when you go shopping you need mummy to tell you what to buy ,dont you think for yourself ?

Do you read a newspaper to advise you on what chips to buy?

Do you ask a stranger to see you across the road?

You use your own brain to form a reaction ,mine is i would like to leave ,see its easy!

So how can you make a comment or a decision on something you say you know nothing about because thats exactly what your you saying . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So how can you make a comment or a decision on something you say you know nothing about because thats exactly what your you saying .

I can make a decision on anything i please ,right or wrong

I can comment on anything i please right or wrong

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I can make a decision on anything i please ,right or wrong

I can comment on anything i please right or wrong

You certainly can make as many comments as you like but if you know nothing about the comments you are making must all lies then . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You certainly can make as many comments as you like but if you know nothing about the comments you are making must all lies then .

Why would it matter i am not under oath in a court of law.

If you want to read other peoples lies to make a decision your a fool !

I use logic and experience and form my own it doesent matter to me in the main if its wrong (it adds to my experience) and i certainly dont give a crap how it effects you or anyone else

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This is getting a lot of interest on Facebook sorry ? and is getting shared like mad ? Nigel farage getting a beating in Brussels few home truths but if it was a proper job he would have been sacked years ago .

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kilpatrick.39/posts/10156120733589326

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And we all know what facebook is, look at the latest shenanigans from them with the US elections.

You go on about big brother Paul ! go no further than facebook

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Facebook hahahaha really scraping the bottom of the opinion barrel now

very many jobs have been created within the e u, enjoy: Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.

Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.

Jaguar Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant ...in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.

Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.

British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.

Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.

Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.

M&S manufacturing gone to far east with EU loan.

Hornby models gone. In fact all toys and models now gone from UK along with the patents all with with EU grants.

Gillette gone to eastern Europe with EU grant.

Texas Instruments Greenock gone to Germany with EU grant.

Indesit at Bodelwyddan Wales gone with EU grant.

Sekisui Alveo said production at its Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park foam plant will relocate production to Roermond in the Netherlands, with EU funding.

Hoover Merthyr factory moved out of UK to Czech Republic and the Far East by Italian company Candy with EU backing.

ICI integration into Holland’s AkzoNobel with EU bank loan and within days of the merger, several factories in the UK, were closed, eliminating 3,500 jobs

Boots sold to Italians Stefano Pessina who have based their HQ in Switzerland to avoid tax to the tune of £80 million a year, using an EU loan for the purchase.

JDS Uniphase run by two Dutch men, bought up companies in the UK with £20 million in EU 'regeneration' grants, created a pollution nightmare and just closed it all down leaving 1,200 out of work and an environmental clean-up paid for by the UK tax-payer. They also raided the pension fund and drained it dry.

UK airports are owned by a Spanish company.

Scottish Power is owned by a Spanish company.

Most London buses are run by Spanish and German companies.

The Hinkley Point C nuclear power station to be built by French company EDF, part owned by the French government, using cheap Chinese steel that has catastrophically failed in other nuclear installations. Now EDF say the costs will be double or more and it will be very late even if it does come online.

Swindon was once our producer of rail locomotives and rolling stock. Not any more, it's Bombardier in Derby and due to their losses in the aviation market, that could see the end of the British railways manufacturing altogether even though Bombardier had EU grants to keep Derby going which they diverted to their loss-making aviation side in Canada.

39% of British invention patents have been passed to foreign companies, many of them in the EU

The Mini cars that Cameron stood in front of as an example of British engineering, are built by BMW mostly in Holland and Austria. His campaign bus was made in Germany even though we have Plaxton, Optare, Bluebird, Dennis etc., in the UK. The bicycle for the Greens was made in the far east, not by Raleigh UK but then they are probably going to move to the Netherlands too as they have said recently.

Anyone who thinks the EU is good for British industry or any other business simply hasn't paid attention to what has been systematically asset-stripped from the UK. Name me one major technology company still running in the UK, I used to contract out to many, then the work just dried up as they were sold off to companies from France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, etc., and now we don't even teach electronic technology for technicians any more, due to EU regulations.

I haven't detailed our non-existent fishing industry the EU paid to destroy, nor the farmers being paid NOT to produce food they could sell for more than they get paid to do nothing, don't even go there.

I haven't mentioned what it costs us to be asset-stripped like this, nor have I mentioned immigration, nor the risk to our security if control of our armed forces is passed to Brussels or Germany.

Find something that's gone the other way, I've looked and I just can't. If you think the EU is a good idea,

1/ You haven't read the party manifesto of The European Peoples' Party.

2/ You haven't had to deal with EU petty bureaucracy tearing your business down.

3/ You don't think it matters

Original source Adam Evans ( via Facebook )

How come you never have a giggle at Barry when he cut and pastes from facebook? He has cut and pasted that at leat six times on this thread.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hey Chesters the link from Facebook is farage in person not somethjng made up without any facts its actually REAL its him in person and shows how he out of 42 attendances as MEP fisheries rep has attended just 1 yes 1 out of 42 attendances as an MEP never made the effort and has had Hugh suns of money for doing nothing the mans a conman his LBC channel when somebody has him over a barrel he says its out time or changes the subject and needs to move on people have quoted him on numerous occasions his owns words then completely changes the subject incredible how he gets away with it a good talker and a good liar as soon as he is caught out his big grin on his face but if your daft enough to fall it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg