E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I would have thought that there has been enough welfare savings due to shorter dole queues not to need any extra taxation to fund the NHS.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Unfortunately high employment doesnt mean less on the dole when its foreigners in the jobs.

I read somewhere when labour created a million jobs 80% went to foreigners.

Best bet would be to stop ALL foreign aid and put the money into aiding us for a change ,if you can trust newspapers Cod says no and i agree we still send 47 million to china thats a few nurses there or two managers in the nhs and ofcourse a nice bit of 'art' to brighten up their offices

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod says his link is fit for toilet paper

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod says his link is fit for toilet paper

Its official TAXES UP in autumn budget what a magnificent result looks like you were right the rubbish written on the side of the leave bus was infact just rubbish .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You want to school ,nurse and give inwork (or out) benefits to 8 million new foreigners someone has to pay for it your cheap labour isnt putting much in the pot

Edited by chesters1

You want to school ,nurse and give inwork (or out) benefits to 8 million new foreigners someone has to pay for it your cheap labour isnt putting much in the pot

And a hell of a lot less will be going in the pott when we brexit so get ready for big tax increases they are on there way you voted for it every single economy data says we are in for a downturn with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Not sure how you work that out if we are not paying the EU its demands ,we maybe forced (in other words the government just gives in) to hand over several billion but after that we are having that to put in our pot not germanies ,frances or romanias!

Everyone knows the tories will bugger it up but they will bugger it up a million times less than labour!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Chesters1,

You're not getting it. I sometimes think it is purposeful it has been said so many times and in so many formats... I'll shorten it down.

No Brits to work.

Population old

Skilled laboUr leaving

Out of 8 million jobs only immigrants were qualified or willing

Phone

You're not living in the England to speak about

Theres plenty of brits to work but wages cannot rise to make it worth doing because immigrant labour keeps the wages down

Most immigrant labour is single men they have no problem living rough for a couple of years then going home but our youngsters dont have that option there is no win at the end of it they have no low cost of living country to go back to.

Our workers did the same in germany ,young single men living cheap and returning once they had a few quid in the bank .

Even worse is young families they cannot live in a dormitory in slum conditions their kids would be taken away by the social services.

Immigrant labour drives wages down not the opposite

When i worked i had a cottage for a peppercorn rent ,my wages would have never even covered the cost of rent nevermind utilities and food and no inwork benefits as we had no children to claim for

With kids theres in work benefits but they are far less than they used to be (mostly to combat imigrants claiming for non existant children but it effects us as well) i know from my kids both are working and only just existing when your paying a mortgage .

I doubt ethnic labour is 100% sitting in town at 10 am theres far to many people of working age walking about to be in work so they are either sitting in jeremy kyles audience ,having a sicky or unemployed.

All the time we have our unemployed we dont need outside labour that only benefits companies not our lot unfortunately it seems its easier to have a bad back or depression than to get off their arses but countering that only appears to effect the real disabled as they are an easier target than the sham lot!

Why employ immigrant labour on minimum wage paying no tax and getting inwork benefits when we have plenty of people doing nothing that could be paid the same if the government concentrated on getting them off the dole or even better the sick!

My mrs recieved nothing for uncontrolled epilepsy despite her gp and hospital insisting she has it (up to six fits a day some days) because she cannot provide evidence yet thousands sit on benefits because of unprovable 'bad backs' 'agrophobia' or 'depression' all just as invisible on xrays or ct scans ?

Edited by chesters1