E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Why do you rarely answer a question Paul?

If I'm thought of as stupid, it won't be because I voted Brexit. It will be because I continue to try and get a straight answer from you.

What's changed dramatically in the last 3 months? It's still the same subject, and you who voted remain are supposed to be that clued up on the consequences, nothing should surprise you. You've had it all sussed out for the last 2 years, possibly longer. If you believe that then why wasn't there more mention of the positives before the referendum? It's a simple question, that you don't seem to want to answer.

Could it possibly be because you didn't know any more than anyone else, and for the last 2 years all you've done on here is repeat sensational headlines, and soundbites you've got from a bias media?

The lib dems have been anti Brexit all along, not just during the last election. So they stood on the same platform for both. I didn't mention them getting into Government, just doing better than they did, especially when they represented (what you claim to be), the feelings of the majority.

John.

damned broadband keeps cutting out ,i blame brexit Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why do you rarely answer a question Paul?

If I'm thought of as stupid, it won't be because I voted Brexit. It will be because I continue to try and get a straight answer from you.

What's changed dramatically in the last 3 months? It's still the same subject, and you who voted remain are supposed to be that clued up on the consequences, nothing should surprise you. You've had it all sussed out for the last 2 years, possibly longer. If you believe that then why wasn't there more mention of the positives before the referendum? It's a simple question, that you don't seem to want to answer.

Could it possibly be because you didn't know any more than anyone else, and for the last 2 years all you've done on here is repeat sensational headlines, and soundbites you've got from a bias media?

The lib dems have been anti Brexit all along, not just during the last election. So they stood on the same platform for both. I didn't mention them getting into Government, just doing better than they did, especially when they represented (what you claim to be), the feelings of the majority.

John.

If what cod says the majority want to remain both labour and tories would be in opposition and the libs in power based on their manifesto ,as they are not it seems even a greater majority (both those that voted tory and those that voted labour) must want out !

Whats to bet cod voted labour hence out! So why is he whining ?

If he voted lib dem then just like the referendum he lost ,perhaps his millions of 'mates' in every conceivable job under the sun didnt either so want to leave ,i think if 99.999999999% of voters voted out the snivelling would still continue

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And the pound is shrinking away again with all the excellent news with brexit yes reality not scaremongering fuel prices food up not that they havent gone up around 20% in the last year shambles British politics is in meltdown the world stands back **** itself laughing watching our road to self destruct it just gets better and better the old Etonians mogg and Johnson who keeps pulling the ladder up behind him then we have the working class who think these two buffoons have there interest at heart punch drunk on brexit now I know this country is falling like a stone to ground and in the end it wont be pretty when the penny drops .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

That's exactly why I think a "no deal" deal is the worst possible deal. Often in politics when everyone is unhappy the politicians know they've hit upon the right solution - Not with BREXIT

Phone

No deal means we are not still a vassel state of germany ,down but not bent in servitude ,once the realisation european countries will lose more than us they will insist a deal is made giving us the leverage for a deal that suits us.

Bit of a rocky ride until that but i honestly think our politicians dont have the balls to see it through and nothing will change here except being hung by the balls and shaken until bone dry and have nothing except history as a free country and herr merkles fourth reiche completed

Unfortunately treacherous government who should be hung have blindfolded us and lead us down a path to the abattoir we need to get out before we are strung up by the feet and bled dry while our country is filled by foreigners out to change it for the worse

Edited by chesters1

chesters1

what makes you think that the EU needs a deal more than you do?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

chesters1

what makes you think that the EU needs a deal more than you do?

Because they sell to us far more than we do to them and a great number of european companies own factories here

If they dont play fair hopefully our government will sieze them and use the plants to make uk versions of what was produced

IE dhl and uk mail could quickly remove their rolling stock but we get the hubs and superstructures to use for a uk owned delivery system

Bmw lose their plants so we can build rusty morris Marina's again

Heres more german ones ,they dont play fair we take the lot!

https://www.gi-uk.co.uk/dir_members_sustaining.php

If nothing more we get lots of land for housing it seems a shock to some the exit but bankrupt britain has rebuilt itself after two vast wars a few billion to get out of the eu is nothing!

Theres nothing to eu produces we cannot live without

This amused me

https://www.google.co.id/search?num=100&newwindow=1&source=hp&ei=VINQW_mMHNLSsAfDgZDYCQ&q=tintin+brexit&oq=tintin+brex&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.0l2j0i22i30l3.666.5043..5740...0.0...1241.4986.0j5j2j5-2j0j2......0....1.........46j0i131j35i39j0i67j46i67j0i20i263.x662IczUMvI#imgrc=6st-5VHW3AYY_M:

Whats more amusing is tintin is from a belgian rather than the cartoon showing 'britain' up the swannee perhaps we have an outboard up our sleeve and perhaps brussels not having our contributions is oarless?

Edited by chesters1

Well done Boris:

Thing is, we didn't exactly vote Leave. With a 52% result, what we really voted for was "Well, we're not really sure, but we're leaning towards Leave". If the result was 75%, then it would be a definite vote, but not 52%.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.