1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

As promised:

And an interesting piece from Count Dankula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2B463S_Og&t=625s

Screaming Nazis the lot of them....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

As I'm sure you know, ICES has representatives from over 20 countries so yes, I'm sure some of the data came from the UK but the current president is German and the secretary is a Dane.

As for illegal landings, what better way to ensure that fish landings are properly policed than enlightened national self interest - something that is virtually impossible to achieve with a common resource.

The bass ban got its momentum from its here angling groups like save our bass screaming for restrictions on bass here in the uk not Brussels which then resulted in a total ban on bass for anglers which was absolutely ridiculous and thats putting it mildly so the pressure from those bass angling groups here shafted everybody commercial and recreational the EU can only act on data or information which is presented to them so when you are looking for somebody to blame look no further than here .mand like I said to you before when or if we brexit those same bass pressure groups will still be here long after brexit and did the Tory fisheries minister help NO he did not not a whisper from him .

As for ICES they are based here and all over Europe .

https://www.anglingtrust.net/page.asp?section=1232&sectionTitle=Save+our+Bass+Fishing

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

This is why i buy from china ,a simple search for uv proof elastic bands gets zero from companies here on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=epdm+rubber+bands&ul_noapp=true

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I regularly order things from China. If I am in a hurry I will order from France or the UK and buy the same thing, made in the same factory in China, but I will have to pay more for the privilege.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Its official all outside the EU will have the same rights to come here as any EU citizens so all the poles Lithuanias etc who are here can be joined from anybody all round the world hey there could be plenty of coffe coloured chaps coming to live near you how brexit has open our door those poor souls who are little bit racists( and there are plenty of them ) who voted brexit are now looking like they have backed a loser you eill have to be able to hold a lolly pop stick with both hands to quality for entry or all the major hotels round the uk will shut down and pubs and and many medium sized buisness who need foreign labour and there are lots of them in the uk .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You're determined to try to paint anyone who values British sovereignty as a racist.

It's kinda pathetic.

What this means is that immigration will be skills based and people with skills that we need will be equally welcome whether they come from Australia, Europe or the Indian Sub-continent.

Conversely, people without skills will have the door shut in their faces, regardless of skin colour and there will be no free pass just because someone holds an EU passport.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You're determined to try to paint anyone who values British sovereignty as a racist.

It's kinda pathetic.

What this means is that immigration will be skills based and people with skills that we need will be equally welcome whether they come from Australia, Europe or the Indian Sub-continent.

Conversely, people without skills will have the door shut in their faces, regardless of skin colour and there will be no free pass just because someone holds an EU passport.

Are so sure ken they will be highly skilled as I said who is going to work in the hotels catering trade pubs no name it businesses will **** firm without foreign labour and that is the bottom line wake up to reality .

Untitled-1.jpg

And with a lack of cheap unskilled foreign labour, what will your "hotels catering trade pubs" etc do to attract some of the 488,000 young people aged 16-24 that are currently unemployed in Britain into their industries?

Go on.

You know the answer but you've denied the obvious truth of it so many times that I wonder if you can bring yourself to admit it.

And with a lack of cheap unskilled foreign labour, what will your "hotels catering trade pubs" etc do to attract some of the 488,000 young people aged 16-24 that are currently unemployed in Britain into their industries?

Go on.

You know the answer but you've denied the obvious truth of it so many times that I wonder if you can bring yourself to admit it.

So all these young ones, ken you don't have any idea how some of these people are skilled in there jobs who work at hotels etc you cant replace them overnight and Tommorow the bcc are interviewing fishermen here in Whitby the topic brexit and a very good friend of mine who voted brexit is pressing panic buttons now with a no deal on the horizon no market in Europe for there shellfish there catch worth nothing yes its real and they now know it there livelihoods on the line its going to be every interesting .i wonder if farage has a clue I wont hold my breath . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"you cant replace them overnight"

Of course you can. We didn't have fully trained Polish hotel clerks just wash up on our shores. They came, they had an interview and they were trained - like any other worker.

"there shellfish there catch worth nothing"

Nonsense. The market in Europe will still be there. The paperwork may be a little different but people will still want seafood - and there's a bigger market in Asia anyway.