E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Maybe these might help keep the sinking country afloat.

QJySopj.jpg

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I posted the poster some time ago

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/21/eu-mocks-britain-anti-brexit-tintin-poster-wall-brussels-war/

The thing is tintin was belgian so its brussels on the recieving end lol

I hope to be captain Haddock watching the EU sink ,they are desperate to punish us as a warning to the other disbelievers in the failing superstate

Thinking on it Haddock 'is' a drunk weakling perhaps Bernier in this case ,rather than mocking us the poster is a mirror of its intended propaganda

Its such a pity politics is reserved for politicians who to a man only see what's in it for themselves

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Don't worry BC, it will be easy.

David Davis 10 Oct. 2016 - THERE WILL BE NO DOWNSIDE TO BREXIT, ONLY A CONSIDERABLE UPSIDE.

Michael Gove 9 April 2016 - THE DAY AFTER WE VOTE TO LEAVE, WE HOLD ALL THE CARDS AND WE CAN CHOOSE THE PATH WE WANT.

John Redwood 17 July 2016 - GETTING OUT OF THE EU CAN BE QUICK AND EASY. THE UK HOLDS MOST OF THE CARDS

Liam Fox 20 July 2016 - THE FTA THAT WE WILL DO WITH THE EU SHOULD BE ONE OF THE EASIEST IN HUMAN HISTORY

Douglas Carswell 8 June 2016 =- I THINK THAT WE COULD VERY EASILY GET A BETTER TRADE DEAL THAN WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT

Gerard Batten 17 February 2017 - TRADE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE EU COULD BE SORTED OUT IN AN AFTERNOON OVER A CUP OF TEA

Excuse my wry smile :bye2:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Army on standby for no deal brexit contingency plans are now in place incase of social unrest with a no deal brexit didnt see this on the ballot paper .

I don't recall having the option to vote for pretending to leave while hog-tying small British businesses, keeping us under the thumb of the ECJ and betraying the democratic will of the British people.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

David Davis 10 Oct. 2016 - THERE WILL BE NO DOWNSIDE TO BREXIT, ONLY A CONSIDERABLE UPSIDE.

Michael Gove 9 April 2016 - THE DAY AFTER WE VOTE TO LEAVE, WE HOLD ALL THE CARDS AND WE CAN CHOOSE THE PATH WE WANT.

John Redwood 17 July 2016 - GETTING OUT OF THE EU CAN BE QUICK AND EASY. THE UK HOLDS MOST OF THE CARDS

Liam Fox 20 July 2016 - THE FTA THAT WE WILL DO WITH THE EU SHOULD BE ONE OF THE EASIEST IN HUMAN HISTORY

Douglas Carswell 8 June 2016 =- I THINK THAT WE COULD VERY EASILY GET A BETTER TRADE DEAL THAN WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT

Gerard Batten 17 February 2017 - TRADE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE EU COULD BE SORTED OUT IN AN AFTERNOON OVER A CUP OF TEA

Its utterly incredible the whole thing incompetence doesnt come into it we are a laughing stock how it will play out is anybodys guess and farage mr Houdini has threatened a comeback return of the Jedi ? I hope he does and he will have that much **** thrown at him for what he has got us all into there is only one upside to brexit the slim ball will be out of a job Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Nick Clegg, “Mr Farage wants me to accept that it was wrong to claim, as I did in my televised debate with him in 2014, that the prospect of an EU army, airforce and navy was “total fantasy”. He is supported by an army of angry folk on Twitter and the Brexit-obsessed tabloids who jump at every alleged plot being hatched in Brussels.”

I think several posters have pointed out that miss truths were stated on both sides of the debate, shock, horror, the sudden realisation that Politicians are, how do you say it, less than generous with the truth!

I could go on to list the events due to happen the day after the referendum according to an awful lot but that would make it a ‘how high can you **** up this wall contest’.

To persistently list the same old same old improves nobody.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Army on standby for no deal brexit contingency plans are now in place incase of social unrest with a no deal brexit didnt see this on the ballot paper .

Better on our streets than fighting Germanies enemies

Merkel and macron the real problem we will face if we dont get clear of these scum and no deal is the best deal

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't think I was pointing out mistruths, I think that they probably believed what they were saying.

What it does show is the total lack of comprehension preparation and simple competence, which has become more and more obvious with the passage of time.

They had no idea what they were getting us into and even less idea of how to proceed.

I cannot believe that the Brexit which is being suggested now is what anyone expected when they voted.

For that reason alone I feel that some form of confirmation based on the reality of the situation rather than on empty inaccurate promises, would be a good idea, rather than just forging ahead regardless.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/