E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Was shown this at work today. Very good.

BTW: if you click the top left box on the ribbon before dropping the URL in, the YouTube video will embed.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

? how the hell this woman can stand there in parliament after saying her deal is it no other deal just Mays deal then now she changes the goal posts again now just how incompetent is this woman we are a laughing stock on the world stage she dodges the question for how long she has she actually suspended the vote for incredible.

Growth grinds to halt in October it hit a measly 0.1 % Brexit choking the UK economy its all there to see buisness is despair tonight .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

Ohh, I get it now. Stay or leave (best 3 out of 5 vote)

Phone

Not quite Phone, it won’t be best of any number, it will be until the vote goes the way it ‘should’ go.

You could say best of seven, but, if the first six are for leave and the last is remain then remain win fair and square!

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Was shown this at work today. Very good.

BTW: if you click the top left box on the ribbon before dropping the URL in, the YouTube video will embed.

I would never have guessed how much Andy Serkis in a wig looks like May. Its quite disturbing.

All,

I have a "culture" question.

Would it be appropriate or unprecedented if the Royals stepped in with an opinion? Do they carry the least bit of weight on political matters of state?

Or would that just create pandemonium without serving the people one way or another?

Phone

You never hear them mentioned in this seemingly rather important matter.

All,

I have a "culture" question.

Would it be appropriate or unprecedented if the Royals stepped in with an opinion? Do they carry the least bit of weight on political matters of state?

Or would that just create pandemonium without serving the people one way or another?

Phone

You never hear them mentioned in this seemingly rather important matter.

They can intervene whenever they like: but they probably value their heads a little too much.

The royal family would be well advised to keep their noses out lest people stop gushing about how pretty and "nice" they are and start resenting the huge sum that they and their parasitic hangers on cost.

Charley boy was the last of them to offer a political opinion and he ended up being despised as "A slobbering, chinless, bat-eared, Muslim-fancying, dauphin, whose only job is waiting for his mother to die" - which is quite impressive for a future king.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

A very shallow, biased opinion on our Democratic Monarchy usually voiced by persons with limited knowledge of history.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."