barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

All,

Always ready to help. 600 plus B-52 bombers arriving at Glouster and Fairfield before March 29

Phone

Makes a change from an aircraft carrier off Pompey ! Is Trump insisting we buy his chicken?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

New slogan coming up. Try it - you'll like it - tastes just like chicken.

Phone

If chicken tasted like chicken why do we have chicken stock cubes?
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You couldnt make it up Wheres Nigel billboards held up by donkeys ? when he didnt get the numbers he thought it would get yes he just walked away just pathetic !!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nigel-farage-signs-wheres-nigel-brexit-betrayal-march-signs-sunderland-london-a8827641.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Travel lodge creating 3000 new jobs with new budget hotels.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The worry by hotels regarding brexit and cheap labour is seeing them reduce zero hours contracts to maintain staff levels and to try and employ mums returning to work according to an 'expert' (whatever that is?)

That old supply and demand thing cods blinkers don't let him see

Edited by chesters1

Travel lodge creating 3000 new jobs with new budget hotels.

But as everybody knows they mainly employ foreign labour who seem to be very skilled in that line of work and if they cant find enough UK labour to fill those vacancies would there be any volunteers off here they may well become desperate hitter did the same in Second World War dragging the old and sick to conscription when he didnt have enough manpower and if in the local boat yard if the Lithuanian welders decide to leave then local British workers unskilled will fine themselves getting made redundant there P45 handed to them as a Brexit good will jester good this Brexit aint it especially if they were conned into voting leave then made redundant through doing exactly that .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

But if the johnny foreigner leaves in droves after we leave ? as predicted

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I saw one of these "highly trained" immigrants cleaning at the local hospital ,she cleverly avoided moving beds along the wall and did a great job flicking the dust into the air ,infact she was so good i noticed her flicking dust down by the entrance using the exact same cloth ,two hours later i spotted her back in the jacksie camera ward again with the same cloth !
It was very noticable at it was half a cloth with a corner missing and a red stain ,i expect its still being used but a little greyer its user most probably took it with her when her place of employment changed to get round certain pay and benefits given to these "highly trained" employees
PS my mrs was a chamber maid when she was 17 the "training" was finding the room to clean! And this was at the metropole hotel in folkestone a little higher up than your local b&b

Blimey cod dragging hitler? Into it now lol remember he planned the EU albeit under slightly (very slightly) different rules

Yes cod predicted no-one will ever sell us anything from europe and all the immigrants will leave ,strange that both france and the uk are planning for longer customs clearence and if millions of beds are being vacated why is the government talking of building more houses ,didnt he say the speaker was going to be kicked out ,you know that chap thats kicked mays "deal" out unless its drastically different ok ot wasnt

Edited by chesters1