Not so newsworthy !

Andrew

Or not, ? Strange how its not splashed all over the rags and TV stations ! ! ! !

George Osborne's brother admits having sex with vulnerable patient in his care

George Osborne’s brother is back before the General Medical Council after he admitted having sex with a vulnerable patient who had been under his care, a disciplinary panel has heard.

Dr Adam Osborne, who is currently suspended by the GMC, admitted that he had engaged in an “inappropriate” emotional and sexual relationship with the woman, despite being her private psychiatrist. The woman, referred to as Patient A, had been under Osborne’s care between February 2011 and late 2014 and had a history of mental ill health.

Report HERE

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Does this in some way reflect badly on the Chancellor?

Would you have heard a word about it if he was not the Chancellors brother?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Was in today's Metro.....on page 19!

C.

- he was also suspended in 2010 for writing fraudulent prescriptions !!!!!

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Does this in some way reflect badly on the Chancellor?

Would you have heard a word about it if he was not the Chancellors brother?

It's about as newsworthy as Milibands father "hating Britain", but that got more than a few columns of newspaper print.

John

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What the hell just happened? My last post appeared as a load of gobbledygook, but its cleared up now. :o

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Happened to me the other day when I posted the Aussie trucker joke too.

And when I posted this. Looks to me like a problem with file permissions or a .conf file

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Or not, ? Strange how its not splashed all over the rags and TV stations ! ! ! !

Perhaps Osborne gave them Cain's response (Gen 4: 9)

I agree with Sportsman on this. Newshounds will keep digging, looking for dirt, and don't care if said dirt is relevant or not.

...and yes, I get the gobbledygook also upon submitting - lots of repeated warnings about "headers" I am not authorised to change.

Edited by Vagabond
  • Like 1

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Perhaps Osborne gave them Cain's response (Gen 4: 9)

I agree with Sportsman on this. Newshounds will keep digging, looking for dirt, and don't care if said dirt is relevant or not.

...and yes, I get the gobbledygook also upon submitting - lots of repeated warnings about "headers" I am not authorised to change.

It's a kind of argumentum ad hominem.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote