Betcha Can't...

Bobj

Try this once a day !

one with the apple, sure did make my body ache.

in 1944 - a must watch 3 LADIES IN
TALENT SHOW - THIS WAS IN 1944 ONCE THEY FINISH SINGING...
!!!!! The one picking up the apple towards the end makes me
hurt just to watch. Amazing 3 Ladies During the first 50
seconds, they are just singing, but next, what they do, is
AMAZING... click this link THE ROSS SISTERS [1] Links:
------ [1]
http://www.youtube.com/embed/61cY1ILv60k?rel=0&autoplay=1

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Wow! Not every day you get to see three women tht would clearly bend over backwards to please.

You must be needing TouTube lessons. I found this in about 20 seconds ;-)

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Today - maybe not so unusual but in 1944?

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Today - maybe not so unusual but in 1944?

No idea, just a tad before my time. I guess they were always around, just that today if they are any good they are much more likely to be caught on camera.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I watched it - not all that impressed. All you have to do is be from Mongolia, be a 9 year old girl and do 300 pushup twice a day.

The only parts I have yet to master is being from Mongolia and being a 9 year old girl. The rest is a piece of cake.

Phone

amazing

I watched it - not all that impressed. All you have to do is be from Mongolia, be a 9 year old girl and do 300 pushup twice a day.

The only parts I have yet to master is being from Mongolia and being a 9 year old girl. The rest is a piece of cake.

Phone

amazing

You don't need to be from China or Mongolia. Even Ukranians can do it.

But Phone, these were normal appearing, grown up women with boobs & hips. Impressed the heck out of me even if it didn't do much for Cory. Maybe I'm just from the boondocks and more easily impressed.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

But Phone, these were normal appearing, grown up women with boobs & hips. Impressed the heck out of me even if it didn't do much for Cory. Maybe I'm just from the boondocks and more easily impressed.

No you got me all wrong. I was impressed, especially the ducking for apples. It's just not unique.