For sale Dell Quay Dory 13`6"

JV44

Dell Quay Dory comes with 25hp Suzuki 2 stroke new impellar and service spare honda 7.5 hp 4 stroke minn kotta 50 lb thrust electric and battery Garmin fish finder trailer lighting board anchor new fuel tank for suzuki .

Make a good Bass boat in calm sea but used as a Pike boat ,River Carpers could also make use of her.

Mega stable cathederall hull fishing platform,Double skinned foam filled unsinkable and fairly rapid with the 25.

Boat has a few scratches and marks but its a fishing boat!! trailer has new winch and post tiller steering so loads of room for tackle and who knows FISH!.

£1000 complete outfit have a look.

Takingboattohardstanding017.jpgTakingboattohardstanding020.jpgTakingboattohardstanding012.jpgTakingboattohardstanding014.jpgTakingboattohardstanding019.jpgTakingboattohardstanding022.jpgTakingboattohardstanding023.jpgTakingboattohardstanding010.jpg

The last picture explains why i have to sell :) Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Hi just a thought did you put the winch on the wrong way round for a reason :unsure:

I will have to blame my mate as he fitted it but i see what you mean handle wise.

As it still manages to winch her in had not given it a thought :oops: just have to undo the bolts on mounting plate and turn it round Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• 4 weeks later...
I will have to blame my mate as he fitted it but i see what you mean handle wise.

As it still manages to winch her in had not given it a thought :oops: just have to undo the bolts on mounting plate and turn it round Steve.

is this boat still for sale ??

• 6 months later...

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I'm just spending an evening going through this section and seeing which threads have received a fair bit of search engine traffic lately, in order to point new visitors to a more recent page.

In this case, please click here for more recent items for sale:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/shopping/Fishi...y-fishing-boats

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE