Scottish Fishing Rights For Sale

For Full Details & Pictures (pdf format) Please email

{email address removed. If you have something to offer that matches your title, give details and photos here. Since the web site only solicits donations to plant trees to help 'green' things and we have no clue what would actually be done with the money, you will need to give some way for us to vet your offer.

Admin}

so we give you £50 to plant a tree then you release the carbon stored 5 years later and making a bit extra doing it,were anglers mate not mugs.

and "cleared scrubland" is a habitat that your going to exploit to grow non native trees that native wildlife cant exploit and give the impression your a "green" company ,yes mate

Eucalyptus pulp is short fiber pulp it cannot be used for paper only bog paper softener ,i can save more carbon using the cheap bog paper that doesn't contain it ,the bleach alone used in its manufacture is dangerous to wildlife ."green" more like "con"

where is your "cleared scrubland" Brazil or Thialand?

ps what 12 year old did you bribe to produce your website?

you send me £20 and i wont cut my grass for a month it will lock up more carbon than your shower ,stick your fishing rights on ebay with the rest.

OH you already did :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scottish-Fishing-Rig...1QQcmdZViewItem

bank fishing is prohibited so the land must have access for a boat and ofcourse to put your caravan on like the "rest" does the land have access rights to this hanky sized estate through the surrounding land? ok it must be worth a fiver its more than you got on ebay! do i become a laird or is that extra?

Edited by Elton

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ok chester thanks for your reply sorry that you are upset about the web site but it appers that you dont really know much about Eucalyptus trees there are over 400 kinds the ones that we plant are native to the area and grow quickly in the soil in that are of Thailand

PS £50 buys 50 trees not 1 these trees have been proven to eliminate carbon as most quick growing broad leafed trees do as the site states all of the tree is used when it is harvested we have been growing trees all be it on a small scale for over 5 years and we do iragate the land etc to enable us to do this and native animals and birds do use the land and water sourse before we cleared the land it was scrub and used for nothing now 5 people have jobs becouse of it we aquired the extra land last year and after coming over to the UK last year for my dads funeral i noticed how the green issue and carbon balancing offseting etc was starting to make the news in the uk i am british but i live and work in Thailand the website was constructed by myself my first attemt (maybe you can show me some pointers) since the web site was set up we have planted over 700 trees on behalf of indrviduals and companys from the UK i assure you it is not a con and have pics of planting etc avalible.

As to the fishing rights these belong to me i am selling them as i do not use them anymore they were part of a property which i owned in Scotland and when i devoirced from my wife i paid her out for them of course you have accress to the stedding if you ask for a leaflet you will see that you have all accsess and mooring rights on loch shiel and the callop river

pm me if you would like a pdf leaflet

regards

voyager1

PM is not be active until you pass 15 posts.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

http://www.wrm.org.uy/countries/Asia/Thailand6.html

http://www.pulpmillwatch.org/companies/app/

http://www.grain.org/seedling/?id=429

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=13111

http://www.indiatogether.org/2004/mar/env-pulpbook.htm

is it really such a good idea? quick profit or forest destruction (sorry "scrubland") and thats just the growing factor in transport and bleaching and its far from good huge polution for a quick buck

wherever eucalyptus goes forests go and the land suffers ,don't get sucked into the spiel from papermills and multinationals

and even tasmania suffers

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=283256

so a fivers no good for your bit of land?

surely if the trees are native why are they a quid each ,a score for a fraction of a penny at local rates is probably nearer ,£50 would buy a village surely?

"Eucalyptus (From Greek, ευκάλυπτος = "Well covered") is a diverse genus of trees (and a few shrubs), the members of which dominate the tree flora of Australia. There are more than seven hundred species of Eucalyptus, mostly native to Australia, with a very small number found in adjacent parts of New Guinea and Indonesia and one as far north as the Philippine islands."

which one is native to thailand?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

PS £50 buys 50 trees not 1 ...

we have planted over 700 trees on behalf of indrviduals and companys from the UK i assure you it is not a con and have pics of planting etc avalible.

regards

voyager1

Hi Voyager1, Welcome to AN....

Have a look here btw, or mibbes give them a call....not Thailand of course, but.....

http://www.snh.org.uk/

They will supply FREE OF CHARGE, all the trees you want,and only broad leafed ones :)

A friend of mine had 4-5 acres of ground locally , scrubland really, just like yours, that he wanted to turn to forrest......, and asked them for help...they did a visit, and sent a van with over 200 saplings....I know that for a fact, as I helped plant them.,..I also have pics of the planting, and also, the before and after pics. Of course, many were eaten by Rabbits and Deer.....but around 30% survived, and are on the road to maturity. he has since bought another 4-5 acres, adjacent to the land planted, the same thing is happening very soon on that piece of land. Except, I will be supervising, NOT labouring..:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

he's got a bit of land way oop norf you may like ,a little small though :(

10x8 mtrs our tents nearly that big ,ok with the car parked as well :D

he's got a bit of land way oop norf you may like ,a little small though :(

10x8 mtrs our tents nearly that big ,ok with the car parked as well :D

Is there a title deed for the property with the sale ?? :):) Might be worth a go..:) I specially fancied the fishing rights...:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

the link is in the first link i posted the ebay one ;) since he's not interested in my fiver £6 may just clinch it

Ok Chester going by the number of your posts you must be good at trolling

Re fising rights mistake on my part land is approx 80mts by 10 mtrs fishing rights are for the whole of Loch Shiel and part of the Callop River the rights and i do have the deeds and they state that you have the right to fish for salmon trout and sea trout and fish of the salmon kind by boat 2 rods no bank fishing allowed only 14 boats on the whole lock also the right to launch keep and moor a boat on the loch i have not applied for planning permision on the land which borders the river callop but people do have staticcaravans down the loch side in glenfinnan i own the rights and am selling them as i do not get to use them much as as stated before i live abroad if any one wants any more info email me atmy profile

cheers

voyager1