Full Pole Set Up, Tackle and Seat Box

Due to illness I am now no longer able to go fishing after over 40 years.

I have for sale a 16mtr Milo Maxximus pole, old but superb quality, 2 top kits, cupping kit all in Shakespeare SKP pole holdall. The 14.5 to 16mtr section belongs to a Milo Trojan, the only diffeence? one says Trojan, one Maxximus(they were the same pole) £250ono

50" Daiwa Wavelock brolly, as new £25

I have 2 tackle boxes with 20 pole rigs, and a considerable amount of tackle. FAR too much to list but lots of line, several tubs of weights, 20+packs of hooks, plumbs, disgorgers, baitboxes, ptfe bushes, stornfo's, hook tiers, baitboxes several bags of groundbait and pelletsetc etc. £65 the lot.

1 freestanding Daiwa pole roller 2 large rollers, 3 smaller rollers £30 the lot

Finally a Shakespeare Team seat box with new style Octoplus leg kit and Breakaway backrest, also has pole support arm £45.

I am sure there is more stuff that I have forgotten.
DON'T want to sell this lot but I have no choice.
Photo's are available, just ask. If it's easier you can ring me on 07821 929 329

Collection from Blackpool preferred

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!