Roker Lighthouse Sunderland

Andrew

Like country file and its 'farmer' collecting rare breeds i wonder if the bbc and other companies secretly fund (or chip in) these projects just to fill airtime ? Its bad enough they employ 'celebs' to front things at all ,if an item is interesting it doesnt need some highly paid face to present it.

Even homes under the hammer has a token black its been fine for years with the two original presenters ,what next jordan fronting a marriage councilling cum building program?

Then theres that beaver moustacheiod ex military chap in france pretending to restore a chateau moving there from a flat cleverly not mentioning his series about restoring a welsh? Farm

Quite clever really ,hey head of programming i am a celeb if you buy me a house ,cow,tractor etc i will front a series restoring it and happily get paid to do it ,i will even spend a hour a week infront of a camera looking like its me doing things and talking at the same time ,you ofcourse fly me down to the place by helicopter from my real house in london though ,tell you what if i get my hands dirty i want to get more money as producer and director as well ,another 10 minutes a week should be fine for that

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Like country file and its 'farmer' collecting rare breeds i wonder if the bbc and other companies secretly fund (or chip in) these projects just to fill airtime ? Its bad enough they employ 'celebs' to front things at all ,if an item is interesting it doesnt need some highly paid face to present it.

Even homes under the hammer has a token black its been fine for years with the two original presenters ,what next jordan fronting a marriage councilling cum building program?

Then theres that beaver moustacheiod ex military chap in france pretending to restore a chateau moving there from a flat cleverly not mentioning his series about restoring a welsh? Farm

Quite clever really ,hey head of programming i am a celeb if you buy me a house ,cow,tractor etc i will front a series restoring it and happily get paid to do it ,i will even spend a hour a week infront of a camera looking like its me doing things and talking at the same time ,you ofcourse fly me down to the place by helicopter from my real house in london though ,tell you what if i get my hands dirty i want to get more money as producer and director as well ,another 10 minutes a week should be fine for that

Why can't you do a bit of fact checking before bequeathing your opinion on us?

http://www.sunderland.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=8434

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

bugga it doesn't work here

Not much changed Fred, except the seafront penthouses, some old Victorian building demolished for some very expensive flats, oops sorry " apartments "

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Why can't you do a bit of fact checking before bequeathing your opinion on us?

http://www.sunderland.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=8434

Why on earth would i take any notice of hearsay?

Ofcourse if your privy to the council concerneds books and know every penny came from council tax then pray exibit the books ,but i doubt you are so its nothing more than hearsay

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why on earth would i take any notice of hearsay?

Ofcourse if your privy to the council concerneds books and know every penny came from council tax then pray exibit the books ,but i doubt you are so its nothing more than hearsay

And your bletherings ar what pray tell?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Less hearsay than your links ,you are getting it from me ,not from a paper via correspondants take on a council media person acting on a intermediate acting on a department head acting on a subordinates words acting on a bookkeepers audit

Note i said i wonder ie a question not a statement

Edited by chesters1