Hi Guys from a newbie - on here anyway

Martin56

Hi guys, I was a member of the "Fishing Forum" site for a number of years. That seems to be long gone??

I used to also have a signature - ie a saying attached to my username, but can't find it on here yet.

I've noticed many members on here also have it!!

A little help with this would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Martin

& YES I'm the Martin56 from the site from the other site I was on.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net (or welcome back - not sure which applies here). You'll be able to add a sig along with using other forum features after 15 approved posts. Annoying but necessary as a way to deal with spammers.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I can see already, with your "Broad Spectrum" Sig' - And Mine!!, well get along just fine!!.

I'm what it says on the tin!!

Martin.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

LOL. For me these days, fishing is pretty much the best fun I can have with clothes on OR off.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President