animal cruelty - retribution !

wotnobivvy

Hard to stop watching.
PRICELESS:
You just can't stop watching it. Kerb side justice at its best. Do NOT smack

the Cop's horse !!!

This is a perfect case of justice properly applied in a case of animal cruelty. I just hope the red car belonged to the guy who went flying. Notice the condition of the glass window after the flight.
Must be a parking ticket in his left hand!

P2ARpVfkQpetqb4k6OrE_Horse%20Kick.gif
  • Like 2

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

I suppose I just wanted it to be true soooo much.

Dreaming of who I would have liked to see it happen to I suppose.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I was chatting to a VERY attractive horse rider a few years ago ,and for some reason she was coming onto me ,anyway as we chatted the horse fairly gently put his hoof on my foot ,kerist it was painful ,any bonding whether illusion or fact left apologising profusely with me laughing manfully but internally screaming and once she was out of sight wimped home limping.

Havn't seen her since .

My mate works with race horses and they are huge beasts ,its a brave man than goes in with a stallion their only objective in life is to hump females and kill anything else that gets in between them if shes in season and they are unpredictable any other day.

I dont mind horse i meet lots walking to the pond (horse country round here) and most of the fields i detect in have resident ones ,most ignore you after a while but Knight a horse in one field follows me about discreetly, when i am concentrating with my pinpointer down a hole suddenly it will snort by my ear or worse stick its tongue in knocking off my headphones

I knows i carry mints and it knows where they are kept but its not in my ear.

Cows on the other hand are quite dangerous ,whilst most are just nosy they jostle each other to see what this person for is doing in their dinner so its quite easy to get trampled if they surround you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I suppose I just wanted it to be true soooo much.

Dreaming of who I would have liked to see it happen to I suppose.

The horse looks like a Shire Thoroughbred x or a Percheron Thoroughbred x.If a big horde like that kicked on in the midriff like in that clip, you'd most likely not get up on your feet for a wee while. Maybe never ;-)

I was chatting to a VERY attractive horse rider a few years ago ,and for some reason she was coming onto me ,anyway as we chatted the horse fairly gently put his hoof on my foot ,kerist it was painful ,any bonding whether illusion or fact left apologising profusely with me laughing manfully but internally screaming and once she was out of sight wimped home limping.

Havn't seen her since .

My mate works with race horses and they are huge beasts ,its a brave man than goes in with a stallion their only objective in life is to hump females and kill anything else that gets in between them

Yea that hurts like hell. Stallions are just like bulls. You can never really trust them especially if like you say there is a mare in season around.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The horse looks like a Shire Thoroughbred x or a Percheron Thoroughbred x.If a big horde like that kicked on in the midriff like in that clip, you'd most likely not get up on your feet for a wee while. Maybe never ;-)

Yea that hurts like hell. Stallions are just like bulls. You can never really trust them especially if like you say there is a mare in season around.

My son was detecting in moos field yesterday ,he had to give in the silly thing thought it was a game and kept nudging him ,now his nuts bags are empty hes not got the spiteful edge to his play now but still likes attention ,being bottle fed he thinks humans are there for his use

We cannot shut him in the small field ,pre neutering he decided the metal gate was an enemy and destroyed it and the post ,still occasionally lifts it up of the dirt and drops with a clang to make sure its dead.,nice thing shame its going to be meat but without its balls worthless as a bull ,hopefully it will carry on a pet ,the last one had 800 kilos of meat on it

It saunters down for a bit of bread if it spots us before it came down like a train! my fence would never had stopped it had it not braked hard at the last moment

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My son was detecting in moos field yesterday ,he had to give in the silly thing thought it was a game and kept nudging him ,now his nuts bags are empty hes not got the spiteful edge to his play now but still likes attention ,being bottle fed he thinks humans are there for his use

We cannot shut him in the small field ,pre neutering he decided the metal gate was an enemy and destroyed it and the post ,still occasionally lifts it up of the dirt and drops with a clang to make sure its dead.,nice thing shame its going to be meat but without its balls worthless as a bull ,hopefully it will carry on a pet ,the last one had 800 kilos of meat on it

It saunters down for a bit of bread if it spots us before it came down like a train! my fence would never had stopped it had it not braked hard at the last moment

Whithout his nads he's just going to be a great big pest LOL. Feeding him on from bottle was a bad idea. It's best if calfs are trained to drink milk out of a bucket, something that does not come natural. I used to like that chore when I was a kid.

Was your foot badly bruised after the horse trod on it?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Whithout his nads he's just going to be a great big pest LOL. Feeding him on from bottle was a bad idea. It's best if calfs are trained to drink milk out of a bucket, something that does not come natural. I used to like that chore when I was a kid.

Was your foot badly bruised after the horse trod on it?

So bad i had it xrayed but no broken bones ,the worst bruising i ever had was from an adder ,whole arm plus half my chest down to my waist ,arm swole up so much it couldnt bend at elbow or get my hand closer than 18" to my body ,great fun riding home on my scooter after 4 days in hospital Edited by chesters1

So bad i had it xrayed but no broken bones ,the worst bruising i ever had was from an adder ,whole arm plus half my chest down to my waist ,arm swole up so much it couldnt bend at elbow or get my hand closer than 18" to my body ,great fun riding home on my scooter after 4 days in hospital

Thankfully I've not yet stumbled close enough to one to get bitten. You must have got a real good bit or you're a bit more sensitive than most if it put you in th 'ossie for four days. You didn't try to pick the thing up did you?