Here Bazza

Andrew

Councils across England made almost 3/4 of a billion pound in charges and fee,s, Not bad eh. :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

ahh your speaking of their parking fund industry I assume. :D

still got one from Watford council where a debt collecting agency claims I still owe them money based on a fictitious non court issued warrant that commenced in june.

They have sent a letter telling me that they will arrive over the Christmas holiday period to collect funds or remove goods. :clap::clap::clap: their letter claims that 90% take up their offer to pay, tsk tsk tsk , I would rather buy Christmas cards and pressis. :lol:

Yet again my reply is asking them if the warrant originates from Watford council and can they provide detail of who has signed the warrant, along with authorisation from the court to remove goods. (doesn't exist btw, we've checked).

The implied right of access was removed previously.

Their ignoring due regard to the notification of access removal clearly demonstrates a level of vexatious litigation.

And finally as a consequence they appear to be causing me a tort to which I'm entitled to compensation. B)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

And guess where the biggest income from the " parking fund industry " is.

Eight of the biggest 10 surpluses came from London councils with Westminster leading the way with a £41.6m profit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23518194

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

If anyone receives a council generated parking ticket, (p c n ) DON'T PAY, challenge it.

EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO THE VINIGAR STROKES, IF THEY DON'T INVITE YOU TO THE COUNTY COURT MONEY CLAIMS CENTRE, (NEW LEGISLATION) TO CHALLENGE

DON'T PAY.

EVEN IF THEY HAVE TAKEN YOU TO THE NORTHHAMPTON BULK CLEARING CENTRE, ATTACHED TO THE COURT.

DON'T PAY ( THE COUNCILS PAY £7.00 TO THIS ''COURT'' IT'S AN ADMINISTRIVE OFFICE THAT HAS NO POWERS OR ANYONE LEGALLY TRAINED TO OPERATE.)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

And guess where the biggest income from the " parking fund industry " is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23518194

Funny you should say that, I had one from Islington council, London this year, as soon as I enquired about the legality of the warrant, (northampton) they withdrew.

Yet Watford in their stupidest, still want to extort money off me illegally.

• 2 months later...

Two guys dressed in black arrived on my doorstep this morning saying the vans clamped and will be removed. So amongst other things I told them to clear off as they do not have any authority, what so ever and the so called warrant is false, unsigned and unstamped. They threatened me with the police if I cut their clamp off and also the van will be towed. They pointed out the car will be going as well. that's when the missus woke up and she also told them to clear off.

So apart from rattling the chains on the clamp, they cleared off not bothering.

Motto of the story, don't be intimidated by some who think they are right and wish to take money off you because they think they can, outside of u k law.

• Like 1

You tell em Bazza

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”

Paul bowhill will getcha i tell e as sure as soap is bread and the other geezer may get his sarf afrikkkkkaaaan accent out and beat you with it

I watched a prog on tv about fine enforcement somewhere in london ,they had a police presence (why hopefully they paid for it) but the biggest thing was they were pulling people into a bus stop with double yellows so they could get paid or remove the vehicles ,lots of breaking laws them selves! But as usual those with power seem to be above the laws that control the lesser beings

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1, on 07 Mar 2017 - 09:18, said:

Paul bowhill will getcha i tell e as sure as soap is bread and the other geezer may get his sarf afrikkkkkaaaan accent out and beat you with it

I watched a prog on tv about fine enforcement somewhere in london ,they had a police presence (why hopefully they paid for it) but the biggest thing was they were pulling people into a bus stop with double yellows so they could get paid or remove the vehicles ,lots of breaking laws them selves! But as usual those with power seem to be above the laws that control the lesser beings

ahh this paul geezer is a certificated high court bailiff and the cases he deals with, they have been through a proper, bonafide magistrate, then high court. with the opportunity of the miscreant to attend these courts to answer the claims. and the judgement will have both the court seal and will be signed.

The difference is geezers who knocked on my door this morning is that they do not work for a court, they are employed by the council, they then claim that they have a warrant against you by in this instance Northampton court. They do not have a warrant signed or sealed by the court and I was never invited to attend, nor did it go to court. What they have done is get it registered with a bulk clearing centre that is an office in the court building, they have no legal power what so ever. In addition I have a letter from Northampton court where they have said they do not recognise any reference numbers from the bailiffs or the council in relation to the ALLEDGED parking offence.

In other words, it's a scam money making machine, they won't be back.