HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

Martin56

Well 5 minutes to go & would like to wish everyone on here and their families all the the best and a very very peaceful & prosperous 2017. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

From Martin & my Wife Marilyn.

Lets all go & get some fish. :fishing1:

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 3

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Thanks Martin.

I'm now 3 hours into 2017 and so far, its a great year.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well 5 minutes to go & would like to wish everyone on here and their families all the the best and a very very peaceful & prosperous 2017.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

From Martin & my Wife Marilyn.

Lets all go & get some fish. :fishing1:

:fishing1: I went to bed at 11, this year seems about the same as yesterday so far. :fishing1:

Norm B, on 01 Jan 2017 - 11:40, said:

:fishing1: I went to bed at 11, this year seems about the same as yesterday so far. :fishing1:

misery guts,

mind you I lasted until 9.30 pm last night, bed and telly, nothing better :D any fishing going on near you Norm, very quiet at the top end apart from the amount of bass showing commercially, no cod?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

misery guts,

mind you I lasted until 9.30 pm last night, bed and telly, nothing better :D any fishing going on near you Norm, very quiet at the top end apart from the amount of bass showing commercially, no cod?

:fishing1: My fishing has been severely curtailed, shoulder problems, then a fall resulting in torn tricep and gashed knee. Went on a boat trip and spent all day rocking and rolling resulting in severe back pain, had to stop fishing and lie down, no more mono hulls for me in future, Beach fishing could have been good except best tides were worst weather, then when good weather and tides coincided had my arm problem, couldn't cast. I think arm is better now but Mrs B seems to be accepting every dinner invite going before asking if I can/want to go. Just missed the best tides and weather but it was over Christmas, sods law. It'll be crap soon. :fishing1:

Norm B, on 01 Jan 2017 - 13:59, said:

:fishing1: My fishing has been severely curtailed, shoulder problems, then a fall resulting in torn tricep and gashed knee. Went on a boat trip and spent all day rocking and rolling resulting in severe back pain, had to stop fishing and lie down, no more mono hulls for me in future, Beach fishing could have been good except best tides were worst weather, then when good weather and tides coincided had my arm problem, couldn't cast. I think arm is better now but Mrs B seems to be accepting every dinner invite going before asking if I can/want to go. Just missed the best tides and weather but it was over Christmas, sods law. It'll be crap soon. :fishing1:

not good Norm. take it easy and see if you can get yourself sorted out. I missed out on the latter part of the year with good fishing prospects ruined because of the kin wind. Now my missus is showing me the magical work that the washing machine does while she recovers from an op. I suppose I will just have to wait for spring to get afloat, Weymouth is advertising Pollack trips so I might just try one or two, I have heard of no cod being caught yet.

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

not good Norm. take it easy and see if you can get yourself sorted out. I missed out on the latter part of the year with good fishing prospects ruined because of the kin wind. Now my missus is showing me the magical work that the washing machine does while she recovers from an op. I suppose I will just have to wait for spring to get afloat, Weymouth is advertising Pollack trips so I might just try one or two, I have heard of no cod being caught yet.

No Cod in East Anglia

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I'm going in hospital for a new knee next week and won't be able to drive for around 6 weeks so my first few weeks of 2017 will be without being able to get out on the bank.

Never mind I can get all my gear ready for a bit of Tenching in the spring Lol.

Happy new year everybody

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Best of luck with the New knee next week Keith.

Hope you recover quickly & you're back on the bank very soon with some nice reports.

Look after yourself bud.

Martin.

• Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!