Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Barry

Just for once try having a debate about the subject in question.

I have said what I think is wrong with Trump.

Why don't you try saying what you think is right about Trump. What has he done? What has he achieved?

It is what debate means.

Try it

He has achieved the giddy heights of revealing just how bad the system is by being elected the most powerful (on paper) man in the world.

Whats worse is in doing it gives the impression to the likes of sturgeon she can be queen of scotland if she whines enough

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The fact that he got elected at all says more about the US electoral system than about democracy, but still.

What I actually meant was, what has he done or achieved for the people that voted for him, rather than for himself.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

We will see that at the end of his presidency ,i suspect many voted for him to stop her so they already are happy whether the rest will be is to be seen

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It doesnt matter to me i am not an american but i certainly dont like his attitude as i pointed out a few years ago when i posted about his treatment of people building his scottish golf course.

As a person i have never met him so cannot comment ,perhaps his attitude will make america great governments of all countries are vastly overstaffed (with other peoples cronies as well as his) perhaps they need a big new brush ?

As to what happens its democracy in action the yanks got him they could have got her!

Voters just like here got what they deserved which may or not be a good thing ?i dont encourage a corrupt system by voting in these people to be corrupted or corrupt it more it shows the systems flawed by the people that crawl in the mire we call democracy

Sportman do you really believe there is a big red button he (or any ) can press ,american presidents cannot even start a war never mind let a nuclear onslaught go single handed ,thats done by unelected people you have absolutely no control over with their own agendas

As for the statement he may tell lies ,open your eyes they all do which was my point with bush and blair ,i could add to that every mp that ever existed ,every future mp ,anyone with the slightest bit of power anyone thats ever had the slightest bit of power and those wishing to get it

Can he do it on his own? Probably not.

Can he surround himself with the wrong people?

Can they bring in more wrong people? Of course.

Do you know who Steve Bannon is? Do you know where Trump gets his opinions from?

Try this, one of his more "considered" broadcasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y52xjphGAvs

Trump stated publicly that in his opinion, this guy is doing great work.

The Trump organization is extremely dangerous because it is headed by a man so stupid and so immature that if you say something nice about him he will then believe anything you say in future.

He only watches TV news sites like this one because they confirm his delusions.

Launching a nuclear strike is one of the few things that the POTUS can do all on his own. He does not need approval from Congress or anyone else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Launching a nuclear strike is one of the few things that the POTUS can do all on his own. He does not need approval from Congress or anyone else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

Have you actually read it? He cannot act alone

Plus the fact wouldnt anyone with a brain actually give him the correct code?

Ps the whole thing gives DR Strangelove a new light!

Edited by chesters1

Chesters1,

Cut and paste from somewhere.

"""""""""Can president Trump make the decision to use a nuclear weapon without any interference from others?

Bruce Blair, a former Minuteman missile-launch officer and research scholar at Princeton University's Program on Science and Global Security, told Business Insider in September that the answer, essentially, is yes.

How does he choose a missile? How does he choose where it goes ? There is no button there are people in between him and a missile actually taking off.

We know presidents are not told everything about everything so if knowledge is retained why not working codes? Whos going to know unless one goes off accidentally (if the president does have a button directly connected to the launch computer with no person in between ) or russia strikes first then no one would care ,the military will be the ones with the power not the president and the absolute power to decide if missiles are launched ,well ofcourse there could be a few loons down the line that let the president fire off the first salvo but if they were loons that could happen any time.

He may even have a working code but that will just verify its the president using it but the decision is made by others if the missile is actually fired or you going to tell me the president could get drunk reel of a code and the world would end ,i certainly fear for the sanity of the american system if that were true presidents having power over the military in reality dream on.

What it really is he is the third switch ,the president OK's the military to fire missiles and i have no doubt the president is not needed in the decision incase both the pres and vice pres are vapourised in the first chinese salvo but mainly because the military are the military like all militaries ,the president will be the puppet just like the north korean dimwhit

There is only etc

Edited by chesters1

He will have the final say unless they think he is crackers that's the problem with trump but at the end of this his decision is more or less final sounds very dangerous but it's true he doesn't press any buttons he just gives the order worried you should be !!!

A man in his position who goes on twitter if things said don't suit him rambles on accusing everybody else of fake news a man in his position should he have more tact he is never wrong that's the problem with this man .

And the New York Times Rupert Murdocks rag and owner of Fox News has now said trump is the president of fake news that is a massive uturn they have turned on him that's very bad for Mr .trump .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

Pay attention this time. The order is his and his alone. Any military officer who doesn't comply with the presidential order would be subject to a court martial. The President has unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time.

​Why are you struggling with this? Only the President can pull the trigger. He doesn't need anyone else. To deny the President the Secretary of Defense code would be certain death but delay action for only seconds. The two necessary codes would become available to the "president" pursuant to the chain of command without swearing in.

Phone